Mustang Super Saturday Show & Shine and Drag Racing Extravaganza - Saturday 16th April

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Mustang Super Saturday Show & Shine and Drag Racing Extravaganza - Saturday 16th April  (Read 14167 times)

Offline Gone65

• Worked
  • V8s the music of life
  • Car: 65 FB,Gt 500 Shelby

Mustang Super Saturday Show & Shine and Drag Racing Extravaganza

It’s the 47th birthday of Mustang this weekend so come and celebrate in Hi Octane fashion. Entry is free for all MOCA Vic Financial members. You must have your current membership lanyard with you for free entry, if you do not have it, you will pay the Calder Park entrance fee. No exceptions, no excuses.

This Legal Off Street Drag meet will be run as a regular Test & Tune with Street Cars racing from 10am-4pm and Comp Cars racing from 4:30pm-10pm.

Don’t miss out on Mustang’s Happy Birthday Super Saturday……. BE THERE:fantastic:

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
This is another great club event.  

Its a freebie which would cover your annual membership costs and a chance to legally run your car and/or have it on display.

I'll be there..    :thumb:

Offline caretaker65

• Worked
I'm in this year, Last year I was at the zoo with new girlfriend & kids.. Same girlfriend this year, no zoo for me!!  :burnout:

Offline MILD67

• Worked
  • Name: Rob
count me in, ill be there straight after work, need to give it a run on the strip so i can plan my new list of mods
:thumb:
Look at your car. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped buying dodgy cars and bought an 67, yours could be like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? ...You're on MOCA, reading the signature your signature could be like! Anything is possible when your car looks like my car...................

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
    • www.CustomMustangs.com.au
I'll be there, probably carless, unless it's fixed in time!

I will have a trade stand there, let me know if there's anything you guys want to look at, and I'll bring it.

Custom Mustangs
0438 351 400 or 03 9782 8850
For Email CLICK HERE
2/14 Lakewood Blvd Carrum Downs Victoria
Signature Sponsor

Offline danpony66

• Thoroughbred
  • I'm a girl who loves my 'stang.
I'll be there. Won't be taking the car down the strip but hopefully Ian can get me on to the infield so I can get some good pics for the mag.

Let's try and support this one guys, it should be a great day for the club.
:thumb:

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
  • A bit of concours nutter, but I'm still learning!!
Mustang Super Saturday Show & Shine and Drag Racing Extravaganza - Calder Park Raceway. Calder Park Raceway, Calder Highway Diggers Rest. Gates open 10.00am. It’s the 47th birthday of Mustang this weekend so come and celebrate in Hi Octane fashion. Entry is free for all MOCA Vic Financial members. You must have your current membership lanyard with you for free entry, if you do not have it, you will pay the Calder Park entrance fee. No exceptions, no excuses. Free sausage sizzle and soft drinks for current lanyard wearing members and immediate family members, while stocks last. Trade stands, food and drinks vendors. Mustang Show and Shine entries accepted on the day until 11.00am. Entry for judging is free and open to current MOCA Vic members only (no lanyard, no entry). This event is held in conjunction with Calder’s regular Drag Racing programme and some of the Victoria’s quickest cars will be racing. The Mustang Club Drag Racing competition entry is also free for current members. Once again, no lanyard, no entry. Cars must have a minimum safety requirement of 3 point (lap/sash) drivers seat belt, radiator overflow bottle. Drivers require approved helmet, wrist to ankle non flammable clothing (i.e. cotton shirt, jeans etc) and sensible closed footwear (i.e. no thongs, sandals or high heels). Don’t miss out on Mustang’s Happy Birthday Super Saturday……. BE THERE!

:omg: :rub: :fantastic: :burnout:

Call Pete & Loz to register your attendance on 5983 8575
Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
It appears this has been double listed....  anyone else going?

CPU

Threads merged.  Thanks for the heads up Macka :thumb:

Offline mal67

• Worked
Hi all, I will be going along for my first look at drag racing!  :cool:

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
Just bringing this back up.  2 weeks till the Mustang Super Saturday Show & Shine and Drag Racing Extravaganza - Calder Park Raceway. Calder Park Raceway, Calder Highway Diggers Rest. Gates open 10.00am.

It’s the 47th birthday of Mustang this weekend so come and celebrate in Hi Octane fashion.

Is someone baking a cake??   Girls??

Offline danpony66

• Thoroughbred
If anyone has club banners/flags please bring them along or return them to Bruce prior to this event.

Offline danpony66

• Thoroughbred
Quote from: Macka link=topic=13955.msg144200#msg144200
Just bringing this back up.  2 weeks till the Mustang Super Saturday Show & Shine and Drag Racing Extravaganza - Calder Park Raceway. Calder Park Raceway, Calder Highway Diggers Rest. Gates open 10.00am.

It’s the 47th birthday of Mustang this weekend so come and celebrate in Hi Octane fashion.

Is someone baking a cake??   Girls??

:birthday:
How much will you pay us Macka?? I'll have to see if my sister is in the baking modd cos my baking turns out like rocks!!

Offline Pete

• Worked
I can bring a cake.
I've been experimenting with various supermarket brand cake mixes and replacing the eggs, milk, water etc with vodka, bourbon, rum etc. My research confirms that orange cake mix when used with vodka, white rum and galliano produces a pallatable flat, attractive looking "Harvey Wallbanger Cake". When baking this mixture be sure to take the cake out of the oven before it starts emitting flammable vapours, failure to do so could result in an explosion of devistating effect.
:fantastic:

Offline Pete

• Worked
This promises to be a great event. Don't miss out. See you all there.

Offline Gone65

• Worked
  • V8s the music of life
  • Car: 65 FB,Gt 500 Shelby

This Saturday will be huge.
For members wishing to put a trade stand together please contact Ian MacArthur at the track on 03 9091 0800.

Remember all those going you Must have your current lanyard to get in for free . No lanyard no entry.
If you come down in your Mustang all those in your car get in for free as well!!!
If you come down and you’re not in your Mustang you can get in but you will have to park your non Mustang vehicle out side in the general car park..
If you do decide to not bring your Mustang  your lanyard will only get you in.
Trophies’ will be presented for the following.

Best Coupe
Best Fastback
Best Convertible
Fastest Mustang  Club car

It should be a great day with not only Mustangs but a huge amount of other cars and bikes as well.

Bring the family for what is looking like a great days entertainment.

Contact Ian if you have any questions

Offline Frank70

• Supercharged
I'm not a MOCA member.

If I pay the normal entry fee, can I park inside if I am in my
Mustang ?

Cheers,
Frank.

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
Frank, you need to join up.  

All will be free for you  and you'll have a year's membership with the club and you'll be sponsoring this site.  

If not, you and your passengers can pay to enter and park with the Mustangs and see what the clubs all about.

Remember its a well organised MOCA event.

Offline Frank70

• Supercharged
Hi Macka.

I have been meaning to join, so now is a good time I suppose.
I just downloaded the membership form. I noticed this line on the bottom of the form :

"All membership applications must lay on the table for 30 days"

What does that mean ?

I might struggle to get it in and approved by Saturday.

Cheers,
Frank.

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
Frank, U2U sent..

Offline Pete

• Worked
I hope you still come along and enjoy the day, but the no lanyard, no freebies rule will apply. Unfortunatley Frank, you will have to pay to get in and won't be able to park in the MOCA members area, as your membership cannot be be processed in time. All new memberships are processed only once a month and must be approved by the club's members and committee. We have to be strict on this as we have in the past allowed many non members to take advantage of members benefits on the basis that they will join up. 90% of these people haven't joined, so a decision has been made that only current financial members will enjoy the benefits of being a MOCA member.
Cheers,
Pete

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
Hopefully the weather holds out....

We'll be there, in something! Hopefully not just the commodore!
Custom Mustangs
For Email CLICK HERE
Signature Sponsor

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
Steph, will Haley's be on display either way?

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
Halleys will be racing, after 4.30pm. I'm hoping to be racing during the day, then I have to leave for a function in the city. I will be driving the Mustang straight into the city, after racing it, and getting it valet parked!
Custom Mustangs
For Email CLICK HERE
Signature Sponsor