2010 Big Al's Poker Run mustang photo's

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 2010 Big Al's Poker Run mustang photo's  (Read 5816 times)

Offline Sommers157

• Pony
« on: February 14, 2010, 10:23:20 pm »
Attached photo's from yesterdays Big Al's Poker Run held at Burswood and then in Fremantle, Perth.

These are mustang participants, I will post photo's of other vehicles separately

http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad39/Sommers157/2010%20Big%20Als%20Poker%20Run%20photos/

cheers

Offline mistermustang

• Worked
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 10:00:32 am »
nice photos mate.  it was an awesome day.  probably the best show/cruise i've been to.  met many people and everyone had a great attitude.

here are my photos.  enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8974241@N08/sets/72157623307497029/show/
BrianE :o

Offline Sommers157

• Pony
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 02:06:38 pm »
yeh, was a great day. The run was a lot of fun and the wind down in Freo was also excellent. Was good to see so many cars on the oval in Fremantle as it was much cooler to view and admire. It was pretty hot at Burswood.
I assume from your photo's Brian that the red GT500 is yours (camera mounted on front windscreen :). Congrats on the making the top judging arena. I had to leave before any announcements so hope you did well as its a beautiful car.

Also great photo's.

cheers

Offline mistermustang

• Worked
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 04:56:13 pm »
Originally posted by Sommers157
yeh, was a great day. The run was a lot of fun and the wind down in Freo was also excellent. Was good to see so many cars on the oval in Fremantle as it was much cooler to view and admire. It was pretty hot at Burswood.
I assume from your photo's Brian that the red GT500 is yours (camera mounted on front windscreen :). Congrats on the making the top judging arena. I had to leave before any announcements so hope you did well as its a beautiful car.

Also great photo's.

cheers

thanks mate.  i took runner-up for best musclecar.  pretty happy with that.  the winner was that dark green 68 Z28 Camaro that was truly awesome in every way.  i spoke to the owner at length and he had a great story to tell.  can you believe that the whole resto was done in 9 months???  he was a top bloke too, so i'm glad to be runner-up to him.

cheers

Brian
BrianE :o

Offline 6pakdave

• Thoroughbred
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 12:04:24 am »

Any pix of a yellow 70 RRunner? My old car thats had a full resto. He was going to go and wanted to see the car finished

later Dave

Offline Sommers157

• Pony
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 08:12:49 pm »
Hi Dave

I posted pics of non mustang cars separately on this forum but I didnt take lots of other photo's. There were photographers everywhere so no doubt some of there pics will be posted on the net. I think Big Al's site also posts pics of the day. Maybe google Big Al's photo's or something similar because there must be heaps of them out there.

cheers