USA trip

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: USA trip  (Read 2658 times)

Offline junior

• Worked
USA trip
« on: October 07, 2009, 02:51:23 pm »
Hey guys,

Heading back to USA on January 4th to see some of my uncles / cousins etc and thought I'd make a good trip of it ! Head over 4th January, straight to vegas for 10 days to unleash my 21 year old labido haha, then up to colorado to visit family for further 15 days, skiing, skydiving, hunting etc.  After that onto canada to see at least a handful of school friends that are there (10 days) Then down to Seattle to hire a car and drive down the west coast back to Anaheim for disneyland before home.

The final leg of the trip (driving) will be down the 101 along the coast and doesnt really have a set amount of time... depends what looks good !  Here is where the wealth of knowldege of you guys comes in - anywhere you can suggest I go whilst driving down California? anyone over there I should visit? keeping in mind I can drive anytime !  Last time I went to a few street meets like derelict dohnuts (think that was it) Ruby's diner and another massive one outside ford headquarters, along with pomona where i bought my car.

If anyone else plans to be over there I would be more than happy to see another aussie face !

cheers,
Keith aka junior