G day 66stang try californian image in Narangba 07 3888 2088 we are there WA distributors America West mustang parts we are also happy to help you

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: G day 66stang try californian image in Narangba 07 3888 2088 we are there WA distributors America West mustang parts we are also happy to help you  (Read 7710 times)

Offline 66stang

• Pony
Hi,
 was woundering if there is any mustang part suppliers in oz,as i'm in queensland and chasing parts to get my 66 coupe registered.

Offline Brett_T

• Worked
Queensland mustang spares.. what parts are you looking for??

Offline stormin

• Blue Printed
Try East coast mustang in melbourne Pete is very helpful knows his cars.
03 9 737 6050 has good stock to.

Offline Deb

• P Plates
    • www.mustangspares.com
Hey there,

I work at Mustang Spares and Service. We have a large range of restoration and performance parts plus trim. Give me a shout at 02 4990 8677 or mail me at info@mustangspares.com with what you want and I will be able to send through an estimate pretty quickly.

Take care

Deb

Offline derwin66

• Blue Printed
If you are in Brisbane and need spares straight away you can try Neil, Queensland Mustang Spares (ph32846575, queenslandmustangspares@iinet.net.au) he has a lot of stock but it is not a shop, he deals from his house which is at Redcliffe.  Or you can try Robin and Linda Bath at Mustang Auto Spare at Bulimba 33996477.  Neil is a lot cheaper, but Robin has a lot more stock .  There is another bloke at the Gold Coast who has started as well but I can't remember his name or find his card.  Otherwise if you are in no hurry try all the others people recommend for price and shop around
65 T code coupe.
Blown 302. Heidts suspension, tricked C4
Gear vendors overdrive, RRS rack and pinion
Street or track roller perches adjustable struts.
60 F100.
Warm 289, AOD

Offline derwin66

• Blue Printed
Found the guy on the coast it is called Mustangs Direct (mustangdirect.com.au) phone 55298117.  Bumped into him at Indy and seems to have a fair bit of stuff.
65 T code coupe.
Blown 302. Heidts suspension, tricked C4
Gear vendors overdrive, RRS rack and pinion
Street or track roller perches adjustable struts.
60 F100.
Warm 289, AOD

Offline Brett_T

• Worked
derwin66, if you are keen to give your car a run  check your U2U's..  or call me 0417606498, GT falcon car club, a few ponies amongst them running up to Maleny on Sunday.

Offline BLAKE

• L Plates
Originally posted by Brett_T
Queensland mustang spares.. what parts are you looking for??