2nd March Monthly Meeting

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 2nd March Monthly Meeting  (Read 5612 times)

Offline Aussie67

• Stallion
« on: March 03, 2010, 12:58:57 am »
Now that was a good burger..........;2

and a great evening with a good turn out of cars and people.

Thanks everyone and Graeme for organising. :p:p

Pete & Glenyce
2007 GT500 Coupe - Personalised plate "07SHLBY" Interior Upgrade Package, Shaker 1000 Stereo, Ford Racing Axle Back Exhaust, JLT CAI Intake Evolution Stage 2 Package - 2.6" Pulley, Steeda (Evo.) Intercooler upgrade (Steeda) Eibach ProKit, Steeda Adjustable Upper & Lower Control Arms, Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar Steeda Hood Lift Kit, JLT Carbon Fibre Mirror Covers, Silverhorse Quarter Window Louvres JLT Carbon Fibre Radiator Cover (Signed by Henry Ford III) - with extensions, JLT Fuse Box Cover Shelby - Dash Plaque Kit, Fluid Caps, Floor and Trunk Mats, Short Shifter Shelby - Dead Pedal Cover

Offline Cruzn65

• Worked
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 10:24:46 am »
Yes the cruise would have been good and I was looking forward to some topless driving until the water under my car lead me to the thermo housing and a stuffed gasket...... ;]

Offline ChilliChadd

• Worked
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 10:34:07 am »
Originally posted by Aussie67
Now that was a good burger..........;2

and a great evening with a good turn out of cars and people.

Thanks everyone and Graeme for organising. :p:p

Pete & Glenyce

+1 great burgers and a great drive.

6R07C*** Body-65A, Hardtop, standard interior, Colour-4, Silver Frost metallic, Trim-26, Black Crinkle Vinyl and Black Rosette Vinyl.
Date-03B, February 3rd ( same as the misus) D.S.O-72, San Jose Axle-F 2.80:1, Limited Slip

Offline ChilliChadd

• Worked
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 10:34:46 am »
Originally posted by Cruzn65
Yes the cruise would have been good and I was looking forward to some topless driving until the water under my car lead me to the thermo housing and a stuffed gasket...... ;]

you can still go topless:+

6R07C*** Body-65A, Hardtop, standard interior, Colour-4, Silver Frost metallic, Trim-26, Black Crinkle Vinyl and Black Rosette Vinyl.
Date-03B, February 3rd ( same as the misus) D.S.O-72, San Jose Axle-F 2.80:1, Limited Slip

Offline Cruzn65

• Worked
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 08:17:58 pm »
Mate I'd rather some female company topless in the mustang rather than 2 blokes going no where because the gasket is stuffed. I have had my fair share of mustang related problems lately..... More reflective of the time I have spent on the car and club of late..... I'm gunna take a stand and push the old girl ahead of the kids sandpit cubby house and everything else I have had to do over summer!!!! I want my mustang life back!!!!!:[

Offline Aussie67

• Stallion
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 11:54:49 pm »
Hey Mr Prez, you are going to have ta get your priorities right ;x

What sort of an example are you setting for the club members not maintaining your Mustang?

But I must commend your decision not to go topless yourself. :+
2007 GT500 Coupe - Personalised plate "07SHLBY" Interior Upgrade Package, Shaker 1000 Stereo, Ford Racing Axle Back Exhaust, JLT CAI Intake Evolution Stage 2 Package - 2.6" Pulley, Steeda (Evo.) Intercooler upgrade (Steeda) Eibach ProKit, Steeda Adjustable Upper & Lower Control Arms, Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar Steeda Hood Lift Kit, JLT Carbon Fibre Mirror Covers, Silverhorse Quarter Window Louvres JLT Carbon Fibre Radiator Cover (Signed by Henry Ford III) - with extensions, JLT Fuse Box Cover Shelby - Dash Plaque Kit, Fluid Caps, Floor and Trunk Mats, Short Shifter Shelby - Dead Pedal Cover

Offline mikes68

• Worked
    • www.mikes68.blogspot.com
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 01:15:59 am »
Originally posted by Aussie67
Hey Mr Prez, you are going to have ta get your priorities right ;x

What sort of an example are you setting for the club members not maintaining your Mustang?

But I must commend your decision not to go topless yourself. :+

I thought about offering to pull the grinder out of the boot of my Falcon and chop the top off the Grandis - but Mr Prez was not in a really jovial mood at the time... :w:w

Thanks for ride anyways prezzy.
Cheers,
Mike