New here.

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: New here.  (Read 3754 times)

Offline cd_customs

• P Plates
    • www.cdcustoms.piczo.com
New here.
« on: December 21, 2006, 09:44:16 pm »
Hello mustangians. I am new here and this is my first time post. I have wanted a mustang now for around 3 years and my age is 14. I cannot afford a real one yet, either can my parents. But my dream is to own a 65 fastback. I became interested in mustangs when i saw the sports and luxury car shop down the road from me. I saw my first mustang and went home and researched them on the net. Thats when i found the 65 fastback and became absessed with it.
I use a program called photoshop which is used for custom modifing photos. I found this rusty mustang on the internet and restored it using photoshop. the orignal picture is in the top right hand corner =  http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2813/mustangke4.jpg

Hope you like it. If you have a mustang that is currently a work in progress I would be happy to try and restore it on my computer for you.

Offline IGALOP

• Pegasus
  • I have "CRAFT" Can't remember any F'n thing.
  • Car: 2017 GT
New here.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 10:00:52 pm »
Hello CD Customs,welcome to the world of Mustanging. I have had a 67 white coupe for 13 months now and get a real kick out of all the envious looks when we cruise.Where are you?What state or city are you in?Im in Melbourne . You should contact the Mustang Owners Club and attend a meeting if possible.Keep up your dream of a 65 F/B and I hope it eventuates one day.Let me know if I can help in any way in the future. Happy Christmas cruisin! Johnno.
Johnno;

Proud Vic MOCA member # 1569

I know it seems like I am in denial.........but I am absolutely not !!

Offline cd_customs

• P Plates
New here.
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 10:03:10 pm »
Yer im in melbourne as well. Ive been to a couple of meets and i went to one show and also to this dyno testing day.

Offline nassi

• Supercharged
New here.
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 10:04:34 pm »
Nice work Pal, this is a good idea your playing with. By the time you buy a car you will be so far in front of the rest of us. You will have modified it, tried different colours raised it and lowered it and all for free. So when the time comes you will know exactly where your going and that will speed up your resto soooo much.
Before PC's I went through a similar thing ( my dads 66 Falcon ute),  only I had to use a paint brush and a pencil. Thank god my car didnt turn out like my drawing it would have been enough to put most people off.
nassi
66 Mustang covertible
01 XR8 ute (black)
01 XR8 ute (red)
56 F100

Offline cd_customs

• P Plates
New here.
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 10:08:18 pm »
lol you can download a free trial version of photoshop at www.adobe.com and thanks for the reply. If you have msn add cd_customs@hotmail.com and ill be happy to help you out in getting photoshop and helping you to use it.

Offline nassi

• Supercharged
New here.
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 10:26:29 pm »
Originally posted by cd_customs
lol you can download a free trial version of photoshop at www.adobe.com and thanks for the reply. If you have msn add cd_customs@hotmail.com and ill be happy to help you out in getting photoshop and helping you to use it.

Thanks for the offer pal, I'll keep it in mind if I ever get to upgrade this steam powered key cruncher i use.
nassi
66 Mustang covertible
01 XR8 ute (black)
01 XR8 ute (red)
56 F100

Offline cd_customs

• P Plates
New here.
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 11:10:26 pm »
:(

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
    • www.CustomMustangs.com.au
New here.
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2006, 04:15:41 pm »
Good work on the pic!!!
Custom Mustangs
0438 351 400 or 03 9782 8850
For Email CLICK HERE
2/14 Lakewood Blvd Carrum Downs Victoria
Signature Sponsor

Offline 75stang

• Pony
New here.
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 08:07:24 am »
great job with the Pic .. enjoy

Offline TOYBOS

• Stallion
    • [IMG]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z218/TOYBOS/P1010003.jpg[/IMG]
New here.
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 09:57:33 pm »
:f   HI cd customs its gr8t to see guys ur age gettin behind the old classics, i was about ur age when i also fell in love with muzzas, its taken me 16yrs to finally get one so dont give up, when the times right ull get ur ride. best of luck

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
New here.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 11:39:56 am »
Cd.  I started off exactly the same bud, except back then i was just drawings of dreams.  Great to see a passion and a dream to fulfil.  If you get stuck for a ride to an event, let me know and I'll organise something for you.  Mac

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
New here.
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 06:05:13 pm »
Thanks for the offer pal, I'll keep it in mind if I ever get to upgrade this steam powered key cruncher i use.
nassi [/quote]
Yey you got stem powered one ? Mine is a Cyclops!
But Ive got the trainers off now!
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Real muscle cars have 3 pedals. Where theres smoke theres Tyres