Hagerty Price Guide and Video

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Hagerty Price Guide and Video  (Read 4881 times)

Offline dalex

• Worked
« on: January 31, 2010, 10:06:34 am »
http://www.hagerty.com/lifestyle/hobby_article.aspx?ID=52534

This is a good story that looks at a price index for the premium models over the past few years, the video is great, targeted at what to look for to get value (takes abut 15 mins all up)

Hagerty are a great company, I had insurance in the US with them, and they produce good news letters etc.

Offline HAPPY ONE

• Worked
  • A hearse has no tow ball !
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 11:41:22 am »
Dalex,

;y Great posting. This gave me the heads up on info I wasn’t too sure about. It will certainly come in handy when looking for my car – which hopefully not to far away now, as soon as I of load the Pajero and then Shermatt or another contact can track down one for me to bring back from USA.

Still torn between a 66 convertible with a 289 or the 67-68 model, I    do like the idea of a little more interior space which I understand the 67-68 model offers. Could come in handy given the fact, I’m more muffin than stud these days…:w:w

Offline non member

• Top Streeter
  • Account Closed
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 01:12:27 pm »
I too was insured with them over here in the US. Do not have any classics on the road here at the moment, but will probably have at least one here in the future.

Good to deal with claims wise as I repaired a few cars for them, very easy to work with.