Anyone do the Mustang Cruise in Townsville 22nd Nov?

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Anyone do the Mustang Cruise in Townsville 22nd Nov?  (Read 5800 times)

Offline fenderslash

• Thoroughbred
« on: November 24, 2009, 06:02:12 pm »
I was chatting to a mate of mine today who told me that he saw an ad in the paper on Sat 14th Nov trying to raise interest in doing a Townsville Mustang cruise on Sun 22nd November. My mate forgot to tell me about it until two days after it happened! :_  

Is there anyone here who went on it? I've seen plenty of 'stangs around town here so I'm keen to know if it was a success or not, and hoping that it might even lead to a local club forming.

My baby...  1965 Mustang 2+2; C-code 289 (with 4bbl Holley); C4 auto; Rangoon Red

Offline mnm

• L Plates
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 01:44:21 pm »
Hey,

I am interested in a Townsville club - didn't hear about the cruise until I came across your post here.......

Offline fenderslash

• Thoroughbred
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 06:30:35 pm »
Yeah, unfortunately I knew nothing about it until after it happened too

My baby...  1965 Mustang 2+2; C-code 289 (with 4bbl Holley); C4 auto; Rangoon Red

Offline niftywon

• Stallion
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 10:00:32 pm »
would even drive from airlie beach for that one

Offline adambecka

• L Plates
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 09:02:47 pm »
Hi there, we actually organised it.....we have had our 65 coupe for a few years and tried organising a few get togethers and runs around Townsville over the years. We have about 30-40 people we contact about upcoming cruises. We have been very busy this year so this was our first (and last) cruise for 2009. We actually travelled down to Ayr and had 10 cars. Hopefully next year we can organise more runs. If your in the Townsville region and want us to get in touch with you for upcoming cruises/runs, please email your contact info to us at adambecka@bigpond.com.

Offline fenderslash

• Thoroughbred
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 12:21:06 pm »
Hi Adam,

Thanks for making contact here. Email sent.

Cheers,
Carl