Pacific Ford Display

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Pacific Ford Display  (Read 5794 times)

Offline Brent

• Worked
Pacific Ford Display
« on: October 11, 2009, 11:26:57 am »
On Saturday Pacific Ford at Maroochydore had a display of classic Fords. I was surprised at the quality & rarity of some Mustangs, none were showing MOCA membership. (There did'nt appear to be club presence, due to family committments I have yet to meet any club members) Question is if there are so many Mustangs around this area without a club presence, perhaps we could get together? My mb: 0409 484 609:o
429,C6,MSD, Pertronix coil, Flowmaster, 59K, Griffin radiator, thermo fan, oil coolers. Twice USA magazine featured.

Offline rayl

• Thoroughbred
Pacific Ford Display
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 10:06:23 pm »
Brent

The Club actually had an organised traditional Run to the Yatala Drive In that day starting at 1pm for lunch.
There are a number of members up your way, and there have been a couple of local organised get-togethers so perhaps your thread may crank them up again.
Ray

Offline Benny

• P Plates
Pacific Ford Display
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 08:19:38 am »
Hey there, My yellow 69 mustang was there,it was an excellent event and is now going to be held every year. Are there any events up the Sunshine coast that anyone knows about ? Benny

Offline GOLDSCODE

• Worked
Pacific Ford Display
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 12:07:30 pm »
Hi Benny, would it be the coupe i saw in Georgey Wegners a few weeks back??? Would also be intrested in an informal get together, Scedd lives at Mountain creek i think, and lm in Kawana maybe a lazy beer at the Ettamogah ??
                              cheers Ralph

Offline Benny

• P Plates
Pacific Ford Display
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 03:04:43 pm »
Hey ralph, yes it was my car you saw at George's place. I live up the top of Buderim. Would love to go for a beer. My number is 0438763682. ..........Ps there is an excellent meeting of mucle cars and hot rods on the last Sunday of every month down in Kunda park if anyone is interested. next one is January

Offline Benny

• P Plates
Pacific Ford Display
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 03:07:43 pm »
Hey Ralph, only one problem about goin for a beer,I leave the country on the 18th and fly back on the 29th so a beer after that would be great. There are alot of mustangs on the Sunshine Coast...

Offline GOLDSCODE

• Worked
Pacific Ford Display
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2009, 03:35:35 pm »
No worries Benny, catch up after your trip, enjoy and have a safe x-mas
 cheers Ralph