1 bad arse 7.5 kg maltese x bichon and me

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 1 bad arse 7.5 kg maltese x bichon and me  (Read 7558 times)

Offline POPS 67

• Worked
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2009, 09:47:14 am »
I use a 37 kg German Shepherd, got to keep his nails clipped though as they play havoc with the seats.
I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
    • www.CustomMustangs.com.au
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2009, 10:05:09 am »
Originally posted by victorypark01
As the Mustang Blitz crew can attest to, I have a greyhound that doesn't take a backward step.  Some might think impractical but believe me some would think twice about hopping our fence. :*

From what I've heard, they would have to air lift it out of your yard anyway, as it can't get down your driveway :w
Custom Mustangs
0438 351 400 or 03 9782 8850
For Email CLICK HERE
2/14 Lakewood Blvd Carrum Downs Victoria
Signature Sponsor

Offline 67TTCoupe

• Worked
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2009, 11:00:48 am »
1. Doberman
2. get the car wired to a high ignition coil. electric fence style just upo the votlage. (i prob just wire it directly to 240VAC fry the bastards) Disclaimer :do at your own risk not repsonsible for giving silly ideas ;} :+
3. wheel clamp idealy tied to the doberman
4. get a new place that u can drill into concrete to fit bolards or chains
5. sleep in it.

plus all the above from other posters. i like the brown snake one. came accross these things. not something u want to stop for a second to think about your next step. u just bolt in the opposite direction.  so u may have troubles getting back to your car.

on serious note.

wheel clamp even custom one that locks up both wheels. but still that wont stop a flatbed truck. unless u bolt the wheel clamps to the concrete.

Offline j1autotech

• Worked
  • MOCA VIC member 1828
  • Name: Justin
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2009, 11:03:24 am »
Bas, probably not for you but when I finally gets my GT's home from Sth Africa, I will be installing hydraulic bollard rams.

This involves a bit of construction work - concrete cutting and boring, installing and laying hydaulic lines, pumps and valves etc...

At the end of the day there will be an immovable 6" by 3' concrete and steel lined post blocking any of the cars exits. They will have to dismantle each car to remove them. All I have to do is flick a switch and down or up it goes. :(

I'll U2U you on some ideas for your place

J1

Offline 67coupe

• Stallion
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2009, 11:11:03 am »
I went through similar debates about this.

Even got a quote for a securapost if anyones interested from this mob...

http://www.laps.com.au

1 x locking and removable bollard (88.9mmdia) is $431
cover plates are $29
storage sleeve is optional $116

installation costs are as follows
1 x site fee $140
1 x core drill 80
1 x wetvac 140

all prices plus gst
delivery, allow $80 (not required if we are installing)

Then again, they might just torch your car knowing they cant get it out?

Here's another option... just hang this off the ceiling

;2

Offline 66RedRagtop

• Supercharged
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2009, 01:09:48 pm »
Remember if you are fitting anything dynabolted to the concrete, don't leave all the necessary tools in the garage to remove them  :_

CCTV cameras and sensor lights (on highly visible backing boards) mounted up out of reach inside the garage are good, so anyone entering the garage sees they are being watched. Don't leave a ladder in the garage though.

A heavy bracket welded to the garage door frame so you can padlock it from the inside is good. Works like a deadbolt so you can't get in or out. Heavy brackets are needed so they can't be quickly hacksawed off. Of course you can't use a remote, and you have to have a side door. Crims in England aready have scanners for opening remote doors where they have a target car.

Obviously go to the trouble of always locking the car while in the garage, and fit a steering lock.

The idea is to do enough to make them give up because of the time on the job, or degree of difficulty.

Know a cop who drapes handcuffs over his steering wheel, and his car has never been touched.

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2009, 01:13:12 pm »
Ive got my car alarm sorted now!

I suppose I just lock em in the shed!
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Real muscle cars have 3 pedals. Where theres smoke theres Tyres

Offline 67er

• Worked
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2009, 11:25:46 am »
HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM WHEN ON A BUDGET:

1. Go to a 2nd-hand store & buy a pair of used men's work boots, size 14-16 or larger.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with several empty beer cans, a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine & several NRA magazines..

3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots & magazines.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

'Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke & Slim, I went to the gun shop for more ammunition. Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls - they attacked the mailman this morning & messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it, but it was hard to tell from all the blood.
P.S. - I locked all 4 of 'em in the house. Better wait outside.'

INSTALLATION COMPLETE!!!!

Offline mach70

• Blue Printed
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2009, 09:14:39 pm »
Originally posted by 67er

1. Go to a 2nd-hand store & buy a pair of used men's work boots, size 14-16 or larger.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with several empty beer cans, a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine & several NRA magazines..

'Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke & Slim, I went to the gun shop for more ammunition. Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls - they attacked the mailman this morning & messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it, but it was hard to tell from all the blood.

Talk about Redneck Security.....Love It:+:+

Offline nassi

• Supercharged
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2009, 09:38:39 pm »
Originally posted by 67er

I think thats about the best suggestion I've heard. :(  
But the cars in the garage and you have locked the dogs in the house and told the bastards too ;x
66 Mustang covertible
01 XR8 ute (black)
01 XR8 ute (red)
56 F100