'78 T top

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: '78 T top  (Read 6493 times)

Offline Shockwaver

• Pony
'78 T top
« on: September 07, 2009, 07:09:48 pm »
Hey all,
I finally have my 78 T-top Mustang back from a tune up, paint and a few other things. Firstly, thanks to everyone who provided advice over the last few months its been invaluable. I have this car, not because of the badge (Although thats nice :P) but because i love the car, so i know it isnt a true classic but here goes. I have placed two pictures on photobucket. The picture titled 'My 78 Mustang is and old one.

http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae292/Geordie91/

I shall get membership here hopefully in the week assuming nothing pops up, and look foward to maybe comming on a cruise one day.
Thanks
Geordie

Offline 66FBK

• Worked
'78 T top
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 07:30:17 pm »
Nice car T-Top. I haven't seen any of these cars around but I can see why you love it. It still has the classic mustang lines with retro. Love it too. You should look up the QLD MOCC. They are a good bunch of people and you would be more than welcome with that pretty thing.

Dave
He, with the most toys wins.

Offline Shockwaver

• Pony
'78 T top
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 08:34:08 pm »
Thanks dave, I shall get onto the club ASAP, unfortunately looking at the dates for runs and stuff on the next few weeks/months and im busy! haha anyway I'm looking foward to gettting membership and getting invoolved with the club.

Offline eri67

• Blue Printed
'78 T top
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 10:14:24 am »
That shape, seems to be growing in me with age, nice car!, did you end up painting it yourself?

Offline Shockwaver

• Pony
'78 T top
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 04:15:21 pm »
Na i didnt do the paint myself because there was some body work to be done and i just dont have the time. Im in 2 minds as to what to do with it, on one hand i love the car and dont want to part with it, but on the other i would like a 'True Classic'