67 Fastback Project Wanted!!!

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 67 Fastback Project Wanted!!!  (Read 5076 times)

Offline Kip_Raines

• L Plates
« on: August 04, 2009, 12:40:19 am »
Hey just wanted to pick up a 67 fast back for any where from $0 - $15,000. Doesnt need to be amazing just running really body can leave alot to behold and a I guess liveable interior would be nice. I am aware that the pricing of these is ludacriously inflated and to be honest money isnt really an issue for me I just refuse to pay over $15,000 for a car thats 40 yrs old and will need alot of body work. So i figured you guys were the best to speak to any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Offline moe

• Top Streeter
  • Name: "Moe"
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 01:39:26 am »
How much work can you do yourself panel wise?  15k would get a basket case or an absolute steal.  What are your intentions with the fastback? Eleanor clone going by your user ID.

Would you pay more for a brand new shell from RRS or Blue Oval Garage?  

What do you believe it will be worth completed and on the road??

Offline Shermatt

• Top Streeter
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 04:18:00 am »
Originally posted by Kip_Raines
Hey just wanted to pick up a 67 fast back for any where from $0 - $15,000. Doesnt need to be amazing just running really body can leave alot to behold ................................................................................................ I am aware that the pricing of these is ludacriously inflated and to be honest money isnt really an issue for me I just refuse to pay over $15,000 for a car thats 40 yrs old and will need alot of body work.

Thanks.

Kipper

these aint kingswoods.  The 67 and 68 fastback are one of the most sought after cars on the xporting planet

There collector cars.

If your talking Ozzie dollars I wouldnt know who you could call mate. Maybe keep an eye out on ebay and the like.

If your talking US dollars then your in the palying feild