any other qantas people here

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: any other qantas people here  (Read 2694 times)

Offline 66vert

• Worked
  • Name: Louis
« on: June 20, 2009, 10:17:36 am »
i'm base in brisbane in ramp services been there 14 years

Offline GT Sally

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW member since 2008
  • Name: Gazza
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 10:33:53 am »
66vert, I retired 2 1/2 years ago from Drawing Office in SYD. Did my apprenticeship (1970-74) with Peter (rabbit) Irish who is also retired due to bad health, you would know Pete for sure!
If you haven't grown up & matured by the age of 55, (65 now & nothin has changed) YOU DON'T HAVE TOO.....Gary

Offline 66vert

• Worked
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 10:40:38 am »
Originally posted by GT Sally
66vert, I retired 2 1/2 years ago from Drawing Office in SYD. Did my apprenticeship (1970-74) with Peter (rabbit) Irish who is also retired due to bad health, you would know Pete for sure!

no don.t no pete started on the ramp as a baggage handler and work my way up to resource allocator running the iroster system sure beats working out on the tarmac
                                                                       louis

Offline GT Sally

• Blue Printed
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 10:52:03 am »
Originally posted by 66vert

no don.t no pete started on the ramp as a baggage handler and work my way up to resource allocator running the iroster system sure beats working out on the tarmac
                                                                       louis

Pete was a licenced engineer!
If you haven't grown up & matured by the age of 55, (65 now & nothin has changed) YOU DON'T HAVE TOO.....Gary

Offline 66vert

• Worked
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 11:50:57 am »
Originally posted by 66vert

louis

Pete was a licenced engineer!

yeah i no who you mean

Offline Sean piquet

• Stallion
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 02:08:10 pm »
Yes - another.

Now "ex QF"  after well over 25 years working in SYD - head office - corporate.   Left a few years ago now to take up another position.

Think you will find quite a few here.

Cheers

Offline GT Sally

• Blue Printed
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 04:30:29 pm »
Originally posted by Sean piquet
Yes - another.

Now "ex QF"  after well over 25 years working in SYD - head office - corporate.   Left a few years ago now to take up another position.

Think you will find quite a few here.

Cheers

What building Sean, I did alot of work for corporate/marketing

Offline Sean piquet

• Stallion
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 04:50:37 pm »
QCA   Bldg    (after most of us moved out of the SYD CBD to  lovely downtown  Mascot.   Heck  - what a dump  of a SYD suburb).    

Yes I think we all did A LOT of work to support the marketing guys efforts.  Always great working with those guys too.

Cheers

Offline GT Sally

• Blue Printed
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 05:21:47 pm »
Hey Sean, not the company it used to be. All my mates are still there, "NOT-HAPPY-JAN". One of the major projects I was involved in that you would know was the design of the training mock-up grd flr QCC, that's about the time you guys came out to Mascot! My last project before I left in Jan 07 was the involvement in the A380 Interior seating layouts & exterior livery. My most public artwork was the seat diagrams on the QF website.