Mustang Motorsport Nuts & Bolts Day

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Mustang Motorsport Nuts & Bolts Day  (Read 11453 times)

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
  • A bit of concours nutter, but I'm still learning!!
« on: June 02, 2009, 08:35:18 pm »
Saturday 13th June – Mustang Motorsport – 10 Hayward Rd, Ferntree Gully at 11.00am. Melway ref 73 F2. This is your chance to have an up close and personnel look at the Current model Mustang and Shelby Mustang in the conversion to right hand drive. Please advise if you are attending so we can cater for everyone. Soft drinks and sausage sizzle will be provided to financial members only. NO CURRENT MEMBERSHIP CARD – NO FREE FEED. Phone Adam & Narelle 9775 6074

;_ ;x ;2 := :f :]
P.S note we are looking for someone to tow the club trailer to this event for further inofrmation please call Bruce Rigby or Adam

Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline Pete

• Worked
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 03:03:16 pm »
Herman, I have the club trailer in my possession. If you want to see it again leave $1.95 and a cold can of pepsi max in the telephone booth outside of the Melbourne Bowling Club  by 8pm next Thursday night. NO COPS. If you fail to meet my demands the trailer gets it! OK?;2

Offline Red 66

• Worked
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 04:33:39 pm »
    :* :*   Would love to come down to have a look but the NSW Health Dep. would make my children stay home from school for a week after visiting the  " Swine Flu State " :+ :+

Offline usa289

• Worked
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 06:08:19 pm »
Pretty rich ransom! I would rather see the trailer "get it" ... blast the tyres out, oxy the hitch, lazer the tailgate, gas the barby, ....... please take some pics!!!! ;2
[align=center]
USA289
[/align]

Offline IGALOP

• Pegasus
  • I have "CRAFT" Can't remember any F'n thing.
  • Car: 2017 GT
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 10:00:26 pm »
And we were thinking of sending the trailer up to Wangaratta to feed you all up there, with Daponi as the guest Chef.
With that sort of attitude you'll never get to sample Daponi's BBQ lasagne.:+:+:+:+:+

By the way, we might be the Swine Flu State Red66, but we enjoyed the State of Origin the other night! Did you??:+:-   When are you guys gunna get on top of Qld again??
Johnno;

Proud Vic MOCA member # 1569

I know it seems like I am in denial.........but I am absolutely not !!

Offline jmd1

• Blue Printed
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 10:16:52 pm »
Originally posted by IGALOP
By the way, we might be the Swine Flu State Red66, but we enjoyed the State of Origin the other night! Did you??:+:-   When are you guys gunna get on top of Qld again??

NEVER EVER NEVER EVER    NEVER   NEVER:w:+:+:+:+:+

Offline Red 66

• Worked
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 10:34:57 pm »

:[ Bloody Video Ref ;] ;]

Offline usa289

• Worked
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 09:14:19 am »
Hey Red 66,

We Vics don't need a video ref to blame ... down here the greatest ball game in Australia has enough umpies ON the ground to hang it on!!!

And bring back the biff!! Didn't we send Barry Hall up north to show you guys what to do?????

Sterile state of origons are just not like the old days .....

USA289
[align=center]
USA289
[/align]

Offline Bllett

• Worked
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 10:58:14 am »
love to go to Wang and cook but at the food and wine festival this week cooking u guessed it lasange give that pomey pumous ramsy a run for his money lol, hey Herman can u put me down for two cheers, daponi

Offline caretaker65

• Worked
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 11:37:46 am »
Daponi ,
Are you bring the mechanic with you ... might come in handy !!

Herman - I'm in for two & we will wait and see what the weather brings later next week if I drive the FB.

cheers   :+:+:+:+

Offline A66muzzy

• Pony
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 04:28:41 pm »
Hi Herman,

Count me in with the little one for Sat.

I'll bring the new wheels if the weathers not bad.

Speak to you soon,
Ange.:+

Offline Aussie67

• Stallion
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 06:49:57 pm »
Well I hope you all enjoy my car. :p It is a 2007 GT500 Vista Blue with Tungsten Stripes currently being converted by Mustang Motorsport before coming over to Perth. I have owned this car for almost two years in Canada before we relocated home to Perth. Actually it should be finished by the 13th and almost ready to ship.

I am actually in Melbourne this week, so hoping to get to see it myself while I am here.

Luv that car and hanging out to drive it again.  

It has been signed by the two engine builders (Sigs on strut towers) and Henry Ford III (Sig on rad cover), while at Dearborn (The home of Mustangs).

Enjoy the day guys and hope the weather gets better.

Peter.
2007 GT500 Coupe - Personalised plate "07SHLBY" Interior Upgrade Package, Shaker 1000 Stereo, Ford Racing Axle Back Exhaust, JLT CAI Intake Evolution Stage 2 Package - 2.6" Pulley, Steeda (Evo.) Intercooler upgrade (Steeda) Eibach ProKit, Steeda Adjustable Upper & Lower Control Arms, Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar Steeda Hood Lift Kit, JLT Carbon Fibre Mirror Covers, Silverhorse Quarter Window Louvres JLT Carbon Fibre Radiator Cover (Signed by Henry Ford III) - with extensions, JLT Fuse Box Cover Shelby - Dash Plaque Kit, Fluid Caps, Floor and Trunk Mats, Short Shifter Shelby - Dead Pedal Cover

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 07:03:55 pm »
Hi Ang

What did you buy? maybe a 65 FB white???

Peter

Are you in Melbourne or coming across for a special visit

Herman
Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline Aussie67

• Stallion
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 07:13:29 pm »
Hi Herman

I am living in Perth and just coming to Melbourne this week for work meetings.
2007 GT500 Coupe - Personalised plate "07SHLBY" Interior Upgrade Package, Shaker 1000 Stereo, Ford Racing Axle Back Exhaust, JLT CAI Intake Evolution Stage 2 Package - 2.6" Pulley, Steeda (Evo.) Intercooler upgrade (Steeda) Eibach ProKit, Steeda Adjustable Upper & Lower Control Arms, Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar Steeda Hood Lift Kit, JLT Carbon Fibre Mirror Covers, Silverhorse Quarter Window Louvres JLT Carbon Fibre Radiator Cover (Signed by Henry Ford III) - with extensions, JLT Fuse Box Cover Shelby - Dash Plaque Kit, Fluid Caps, Floor and Trunk Mats, Short Shifter Shelby - Dead Pedal Cover

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 08:58:20 pm »
Peter

We keep our eyes open for your ride and let you know how it is going (maybe go for a test drive!!!)

Herman

Offline Aussie67

• Stallion
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 09:29:51 pm »
LOL Thanks Herman!!!

I spent a couple of hours at Mustang Motorsport today. What a great bunch of guys doing some magnificent work. I totally recommend any of you guys that can, get down this weekend and have a look at the work they are doing and the quality of cars they have there.
My car will still be there waiting for the compliance plate but it is basically finished.
They have a great variety of cars there at the moment, including the new 2010 GT Mustang.

Enjoy the day and hope the weather is kind.

Peter.

Offline A66muzzy

• Pony
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 10:40:21 pm »
Herman,

I always said the roof has to come off.

Speak to you on Sat.

Regards, ange;{

Offline Thirsty428

• Blue Printed
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 08:43:13 pm »
Is there a door prize??

A 2009 GT??

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 02:36:42 pm »
Hi All

For those members who will be attending they will be the first lucky few to be able have a touch and feel in person of the new 2010 model not just looking at it in pretty pictures or video!!!

;2 :+ ;x

Offline usa289

• Worked
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 04:08:02 pm »
Mapped out a test track around the block yet???? Are you taking the witches hats Herman? Should make good viewing on Youtuibe on Sunday nite ....

USA289
[align=center]
USA289
[/align]

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2009, 05:37:48 pm »
USA289

I used to live in the area so no need for map just a every heavy right boot and who needs witches hats when you can use other cars in the parking lot!!!! :+

Offline Bllett

• Worked
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2009, 05:48:38 pm »
Once again a great session, awesome to see The Mustang 2010 GT, and Shelby 500KR etc, it was great to get an understanding and more so appreciation on what’s involved in  a quality conversion, Craig and the crew at Mustang Motor Sport are real friendly and genuine blokes, First time I had met Craig and his crew whom I must comment were so friendly and great and interesting to chat with.
 Nez and Adam did fantastic job with the catering, great quality sausages guys, thanks to the club and Mustang Motor sport for making today possible.

Cheers,
daponi

:(:(:p:p:(

Offline IGALOP

• Pegasus
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2009, 06:15:38 pm »
How did you cook the snags Daponi?
Well done, medium or rare??:+:+
Johnno;

Offline Bllett

• Worked
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2009, 07:45:03 pm »
:2 medium and sensational day, they gave away a car, your name came up at the draw as you were not present you where disqualified lol :(:(

Offline IGALOP

• Pegasus
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2009, 08:24:23 pm »
If they gave away a Mustang, then its not so bad, as I already have one.:(:+
But if I missed out on one of your medium gourmet sausages then I would be adjunctly unimpressed!:w
Johnno;