GOOGLE OR BEER GOGGLES ?

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: GOOGLE OR BEER GOGGLES ?  (Read 18080 times)

Offline dropbearracing

• Stallion
GOOGLE OR BEER GOGGLES ?
« on: July 20, 2006, 09:36:33 pm »
LOOKING FOR A SYDNEY SUPPLIER OF AN ALLOY ROLL BAR / ROLL CAGE, ANY HELP ?:@!*&;)

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
GOOGLE OR BEER GOGGLES ?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 09:02:41 pm »
Bond Roll Bars 22 Carlingford St Regents Park NSW 2143 (02) 9743 7005 ............Ever heard of GOOGLE?

Are you still looking for a four barrel manifold?

Offline dropbearracing

• Stallion
GOOGLE OR BEER GOGGLES ?
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 10:14:55 pm »
ACTUALLY CALLED THEM ,BUT WHEN I MENTIONED THE YEAR MODEL THE YOUNG FELLA WAS A BIT PUZZLED,HAVE YOU GOT A CONTACT THAT MIGHT BE OF SOME HELP.
AS FOR THE MANIFOLD GOES ,ACTUALLY MIGHT BE GOING TOWARDS AN EDELBROCK STEALTH TWIN CARB MANIFOLD,LOOKS A TRICK UNIT AND KEEPS MOSTLY UNDER THE BONNET SCOOP.
THANKS FOR THE REPLY,
                                                      PHIL.:o

Offline jas24zzk

• Worked
GOOGLE OR BEER GOGGLES ?
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 12:38:46 am »
Try Sean Mullins Racing in melbourne.
he MAY have diagrams from previous builds, or maybe know who you should be talking to up there.

Cheers
Jas

Offline blackbox

• Worked
GOOGLE OR BEER GOGGLES ?
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 09:39:38 am »
Originally posted by T-CODE KID
i like the mach1 versions or hatchback models
now for some retro type ideas.
 i was gonna buy a coupe ,hardtop ,watever 1 for a thousand or 2 LHD bux here in melbourne aust.but  just couldnt bring meself to do it,cos i will be stuck with it forever,and would go savage on it with me creative ideas
,they might come good like the EDSELS tho..you never know

put some classic 65 trim on it ,like gas cap between the rear lights , 65 running horses on the guards,redo ,engineer ,panelbeat the rear 1/4 vent
 put 65 chrome there, side pipes lakers ,a set of 12 slotters or chrome wheels
a 65 shelby bonnet scoop, cut about an inch or so off the bottom front guards wheel lips,its too big there above the wheel arch to the top line  
front & back views i really like but the sides u keep looking at them and theyre warped cant get used to them
the resale and appreciation of 74-8's are so low that tweaking,adding the above mentioned mods....................u got nothing to lose & all too gain
 i like em except the opera window models...............crikey wat were they thinking?
must've been the LSD hangovers of the 1960's i guess.......................
;y