Thanks Everyone

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Thanks Everyone  (Read 2699 times)

Offline Aussie67

• Stallion
Thanks Everyone
« on: March 30, 2009, 01:44:49 pm »
Just wanted to say a big Hi to everyone. I have been living in the US and Canada for the last 6 years and have just relocated back to Oz, in Perth. My cars are still coming - a 2007 GT/CS vert and a 2007 GT500.

Looking forward to meeting many members over the next few months (and getting my cars back once the steering wheel is on the "right" side).

Peter
2007 GT500 Coupe - Personalised plate "07SHLBY" Interior Upgrade Package, Shaker 1000 Stereo, Ford Racing Axle Back Exhaust, JLT CAI Intake Evolution Stage 2 Package - 2.6" Pulley, Steeda (Evo.) Intercooler upgrade (Steeda) Eibach ProKit, Steeda Adjustable Upper & Lower Control Arms, Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar Steeda Hood Lift Kit, JLT Carbon Fibre Mirror Covers, Silverhorse Quarter Window Louvres JLT Carbon Fibre Radiator Cover (Signed by Henry Ford III) - with extensions, JLT Fuse Box Cover Shelby - Dash Plaque Kit, Fluid Caps, Floor and Trunk Mats, Short Shifter Shelby - Dead Pedal Cover

Offline rick ross the boss

• Thoroughbred
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 01:56:22 pm »
wow lovely cars mate. Welcome!!
'bags are for groceries'

[marquee]
[/marquee]
'bags are for groceries'

Offline GT Sally

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW member since 2008
  • Name: Gazza
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 04:42:50 pm »
And the licence plates. They'll look good above the bar!
If you haven't grown up & matured by the age of 55, (65 now & nothin has changed) YOU DON'T HAVE TOO.....Gary

Offline nassi

• Supercharged
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 08:55:50 pm »
Welcome mate, look forward to catching up.
cheers.
66 Mustang covertible
01 XR8 ute (black)
01 XR8 ute (red)
56 F100

Offline Shermatt

• Top Streeter
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 10:21:40 pm »
Welcome Aussie

Love the rides mate.

Pretty sure that WA doesnt have to convert to RHD...not sure...maybe look into it.

Cheers
Matt

Offline 67390

• Stallion
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 10:25:51 pm »
anything from 1988 on unfortunatly:_

Offline Shermatt

• Top Streeter
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 10:31:07 pm »
thats sucks;]

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 10:47:02 pm »
Aus..  nice rides

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 10:49:30 pm »
Aus ..is that the road just South of Monterey?

Offline Aussie67

• Stallion
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 12:09:56 pm »
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I am looking forward to driving the cars a lot so would have converted to RHD reagrdless, besides it is just toi hard getting through McDonalds otherwise.

Great pick Mac1 it is Hwy1 on the coast between San Fran and LA. We (wife and I and kids) drove the cars from Northern Ontario (Canada) to Atlanta and then across Hwy 10 to California and then up to San Fran and down to LA before leaving them there to be shipped to Melbourne where Mustang Motorsport is doing the conversions. It was a great trip.
2007 GT500 Coupe - Personalised plate "07SHLBY" Interior Upgrade Package, Shaker 1000 Stereo, Ford Racing Axle Back Exhaust, JLT CAI Intake Evolution Stage 2 Package - 2.6" Pulley, Steeda (Evo.) Intercooler upgrade (Steeda) Eibach ProKit, Steeda Adjustable Upper & Lower Control Arms, Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar Steeda Hood Lift Kit, JLT Carbon Fibre Mirror Covers, Silverhorse Quarter Window Louvres JLT Carbon Fibre Radiator Cover (Signed by Henry Ford III) - with extensions, JLT Fuse Box Cover Shelby - Dash Plaque Kit, Fluid Caps, Floor and Trunk Mats, Short Shifter Shelby - Dead Pedal Cover

Offline ScottQLD

• Worked
    • http://www.stangtv.com/
Thanks Everyone
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 09:23:46 pm »
Yeah its hard to miss those bridges hey?
We loved them when we were there. Had to stop and take pics of them..
Lovely rides....
Maybe one way for the Yanks to get out of the S#it would be to sell RHD Mustangs to the Aussies, at a more reasonable price.. Still cant bring myself to pay AUD$160k+ for one just because they are converted... Its daylight robbery...