The Graveyard

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: The Graveyard  (Read 2664 times)

Offline Shermatt

• Top Streeter
The Graveyard
« on: February 21, 2009, 10:59:41 pm »
I didnt know if I should put this in the cars for sale section as its Mustang related and they are all for sale but its more just somethin to show you.

I found this graveyard up in BrookesVille Florida last weekend and just had to share it with you fellas.

Even though I live here, Im still an Ozzie at heart and get the same overwhelming response when I come across such waste.

I am going back up there on tuesday to milk what Fastbacks I can aswel as convertibles. There are a few 65/66 V8 coupes laying in the paddocks that apparently I missed aswel.

The first pic says it all.

Offline MustangNut

• Blue Printed
The Graveyard
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 07:46:34 am »
WOW!!

Offline moe

• Top Streeter
  • Name: "Moe"
The Graveyard
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 09:11:39 am »
damn - what is the owner's story???

R_Beckhaus

R_Beckhaus
The Graveyard
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 10:44:31 pm »
The bloke seems to like his '67's, doesn't he? There also appears to be some heavy duty restoration going on too, which is real good to see.
Cheers, Ron B

Offline Shermatt

• Top Streeter
The Graveyard
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 10:50:36 pm »
Found another little graveyard when I was buying a car the other day

The guy has 2 nice little coupes

1 is a 1964 1/2 "D" code 289 4 barrel 4 speed CALI car, wants $3600. All numbers matching... Its all been (funny I should say) soda blasted and in primer. 4 barrel mainifold is the only thing not original. Been sitting there for 9 years in primer. Told him that I would buy it in the next 2 months...hes holding the car for me...

ANYONE WANT IT?????

The next one is a 67? "A" code, once again, soda blasted and in primer CALI car. $3600 not sure if the engine is ridgy didge but its a very clean car. Very original in the way of steel. Few rusty holes in the roof from the vinyl top and a warpy sorta passenger panel

The next one I actually bought..."C" code

And this was the fellas back yard

Looked at those gutter rails above for YOU SHAUNP

Heres a 66 fastback for $6800

Offline Shermatt

• Top Streeter
The Graveyard
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 10:54:01 pm »
By the way...the 67? "A" code comes with the greeny/gold 67 as spare parts car and he has shelves and shelves of parts to put it all back together...ANY OF THEM.

Offline victorypark

• Worked
The Graveyard
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 09:15:33 am »
Sure to be a few dead bodies amongst that lot too.....be a great setting for a classic thriller or horror movie.

Offline shaunp

• GT 500
The Graveyard
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 03:53:51 pm »
Wow those gutters are even the right colour lol! I can get away with just the top section for the LHS & RHS I need the gutter running up the A pillar as well as the top section, no hurray. I'm doing the A/C now, once that's done and I moved the wiper motor I'll weld the dash back in. I'll then roll it and clean paint the underside  prior to starting the body work proper. So I don't need them just yet.
Shaun