how to post photos????

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: how to post photos????  (Read 4715 times)

Offline GOLDSCODE

• Worked
how to post photos????
« on: January 24, 2009, 04:12:27 pm »
I know its probably been answered a thousand times, but i need assistance, how do i get my photos from photobuckret to my post as i would like to post photos of the 66 vert to members rides, any help would be greatly appreciated.
          cheers Ralph

Offline eri67

• Blue Printed
how to post photos????
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 04:23:32 pm »
go to the image code, you'll see it when you hold the icon over your photo, right click and select copy, then paste it in your topic on the forum, hope this helps:(

Offline GOLDSCODE

• Worked
how to post photos????
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 04:41:38 pm »

hows that dude

Offline eri67

• Blue Printed
how to post photos????
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 04:43:33 pm »
Originally posted by GOLDSCODE

hows that dude

that is my dream

Offline GOLDSCODE

• Worked
how to post photos????
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 04:55:54 pm »
Thanks for your help, It maybe under the tarp, but its there, colour is Burnt Amber ( gold ), 390 S-CODE GTA, parchment interior. upper n lower consoles, fold-down rear seat, brushed aluminium inserts,deluxe interior option, exterior decor option, air, steer, finned aluminium taillight panel, factory 8-track, style steel wheels, needs total resto but its real, just need to build the shed first then its ON !!!!!!!
                                 cheers Ralph

Offline eri67

• Blue Printed
how to post photos????
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 06:23:51 pm »
As i said, that is my dream, the only special thing about my 67 is a console and tilt column, one day I suppose.:(

Offline GOLDSCODE

• Worked
how to post photos????
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 04:34:49 pm »
Dont sell ya self short eri67 all muzzies are special

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
how to post photos????
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 08:01:36 pm »
Sixty Sevens Rule!
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Real muscle cars have 3 pedals. Where theres smoke theres Tyres

Offline GOLDSCODE

• Worked
how to post photos????
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 04:27:08 pm »
Your all class Hev!!!!!!

Offline eri67

• Blue Printed
how to post photos????
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 04:28:37 pm »
What about some photos warts and all:(

Offline GOLDSCODE

• Worked
how to post photos????
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2009, 04:57:21 pm »
No worries eri67, as soon as my two boys come up for a surf ill rope em into pushin into the yard a bit further and ill give you the full rundown warts and all, we origionaly wanted  67 vert but when our contactin the states rang and described what he had stumbled across i couldnt resist, didnt have a motor in it and im sure some Chevy guy used it as storage shed for his wheels as it even has tread marks on the back seat!! I still grab a few brews, flip the tarp back and ponder the big decisions, like colour, right or left hook, should i keep it correct or go strocker etc, at the moment im gettin really close to just fixin the floors and puttin it back together, paint it flat black with a clear over it and runnin it rat rod style, loud and proud, i have got a 390 motor out of a t-bird that dropped a oil pump shaft, so its just a case of workin out a plan of attack and finances natuarally, any words of advice or ideas would certainly be appreciated!!!!
                             cheers Ralph:f:f

Offline GOLDSCODE

• Worked
how to post photos????
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2009, 05:15:54 pm »
Just an afterthought eri67 you might want to checkout www.scodemustang.com have fun!!!! ;2;2;2