XMAS FAMILY CRUISE AND LUNCH

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: XMAS FAMILY CRUISE AND LUNCH  (Read 5594 times)

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
  • A bit of concours nutter, but I'm still learning!!
« on: November 24, 2008, 02:50:43 pm »
Sunday 7th December – This cruise will be fun for the whole family. As we test your general knowledge skills to our mystery luncheon destination. Meet at the Todd road Shell service station (outbound) at 10.30am. Also the fat bloke in the red suite might be coming along with something special for financial member’s children only. Ages & names needs to be advised to Adam & Narelle by November 30th .BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL, as we don’t want Santa to forget anyone. Phone Adam & Narelle 9775 6074. PLEASE NOTE MEMBERS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO TURN UP ON THE DAY TO TAKE PART IN THE FESTIVITIES, AS SANTA MIGHT NOT HAVE ANYTHING FOR YOUR KIDS.
;x ;_ ;+ := :f
Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 07:44:06 am »
Back up to the top
Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 10:57:53 am »
Hi All

We had 30 cars approx attend the the mystery cruise to St.Leonards.  Before the cars left there was about 150 bikes & another 50 cars using the same meet up point for their xmas runs.  The locals must have known we we're coming as Pony Poo was for sale on the side off the road and it was going cheap (It might make a good collectors item in a few years!!).  The highlight of the day was when the main man appearred to give all the kids that special something and as well as receive a list of goodies from a few big ones!!!. :w

A big thank you to Wendy & Andre for the leading the cruise and as well as to all of Santa's little helpers.

;_  :+

I hope everyone has a safe and special Christmas.

See ye in the new year
Herman

Offline Bllett

• Worked
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 03:57:34 pm »
herman,

did we gat any pics

daponi

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 09:28:57 am »
Da Poni

There should be pics posted up on the club shortly

Herman