Narrogin Revheads

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Narrogin Revheads  (Read 5484 times)

Offline 6T9rustang

• Worked
Narrogin Revheads
« on: November 16, 2008, 09:10:29 pm »
Took a couple of pics at Narrogin Revheads show today.
The black 1970 coupe was spotted at a house on the way, it has sat for 6 years and is not for sale. It had 2 flat tyres!:[;]

Offline djcarlson73

• L Plates
Narrogin Revheads
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 09:55:13 am »
:{ ;z .  Hi guys.  I am new to the forum and came across the photos on this page of my car at Narrogin (purple 67 mustang).  Would be good if the club could entice more members down there and also to Powercruise.  I you have any future runs in the Wheatbelt area I would be interested in coming along.
Danielle
:}

Offline mach70

• Blue Printed
Narrogin Revheads
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 07:14:05 pm »
Welcome djcarlson73......

I see you are i the same prediciment as me.......too far away to be an active member of the club ;]

I get to Perth every now and then but always the week before or the week after an event.

Shawn

Offline nassi

• Supercharged
Narrogin Revheads
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 08:44:01 pm »
Originally posted by mach70
Welcome djcarlson73......

I see you are i the same prediciment as me.......too far away to be an active member of the club ;]

I get to Perth every now and then but always the week before or the week after an event.

Shawn

Shawn, thats an important point and as a club I am sure we can address it.
Next time your planning a trip let us know and I'm sure someone will be more than happy to get a gathering together. Failing that, get your ass around here and discuss the finer points of Mustangs (very few I know), over a cold one.
This is an offer to all all country members BTW.
cheers
 and happy new gear.
66 Mustang covertible
01 XR8 ute (black)
01 XR8 ute (red)
56 F100