65 Mustang

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 65 Mustang  (Read 2369 times)

Offline MXR65

• P Plates
65 Mustang
« on: April 22, 2006, 06:27:44 pm »
Hi,

I live in cairns and i'm thinkin of buying a 65 mustang from a place called supamerc and was wondering if anyone knows if they sell good cars.  The one i was looking at is the red 65 with the white stripes down the centre  of the car.  If anyone has seen this car or would be kind enough to check it out for me (if near by) and let me know if its worth it or not that would be muchly appreciated.

Regards

Matthew

Offline nassi

• Supercharged
65 Mustang
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 08:28:44 pm »
If you dont get any response try this site, www.justmustangs.com.au
just go to the forum and post your question there are few QLD'ers there.
nassi
66 Mustang covertible
01 XR8 ute (black)
01 XR8 ute (red)
56 F100

Offline jmd1

• Blue Printed
65 Mustang
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 10:38:16 pm »
Supamerc import and resell cars from the US. It is up to you to check them out. As far as I can tell they are just another second hand car yard. This may seem harsh but this is my personal opinion only, I would be inclined to look elsewhere as they advertise cars that are not landed and don,t seem to follow up . There is one very nice car for sale on the MOCA QLD site which would probably be equal to or better than anthing Supamerc will be able to source, they are in the import and make a buck game.
Cheers John.

Offline Blown66Mustang

• Worked
65 Mustang
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 06:35:28 pm »
I am also in Cairns well Gordonvale anyway. I bought my 66 Hardtop from the US using ebay, no dramas at all. My email address is muzzy66@optusnet.com.au

Cheers

Offline Brett_T

• Worked
65 Mustang
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 05:09:22 pm »
I know the car you are looking at, and have seen it up close. It is in no way perfect,  but in saying that it seems to be all there. I personally think it is over priced, and if you look on ebay at the moment, I think the car you are talking about is on there. It is a 289 4V, 3 speed.  Just my opinion, but I brought the same car '65 coupe, in from the USA for under half the price... Good luck, let me know how you get on...