Transport Company

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Transport Company  (Read 4720 times)

Offline Venix

• Pony
Transport Company
« on: August 22, 2008, 06:59:38 pm »
I see some people occasionally ask about car transport companies so I thought I would volunteer information about my own experience in the hope of assisting someone, some time.

This week I used Russell's Enclosed Car Transport to deliver my 08 GT500, from Melbourne to Sydney. They knew I hadn't yet seen my car in the sheet metal so took extra attention to detail when inspecting it at pick-up. Russell noticed a replaceable part had some minor damage so mentioned it to the conversion company who then replaced the part on the spot.

My car was picked up Monday afternoon and delivered to my door at 7pm Tuesday evening, the day and time they said it would, in a purpose built truck. The car looks perfect, not a mark and was clearly loaded and secured with care.

Should I be wishing to transport my car again in the future, I would use these guys without any hesitation whatsoever. In fact I was so impressed with their service that I'm here recommending them voluntarily!

They were very patient with me, and accommodating, as I wasn't able to provide them with a pickup date until the last minute. I notified them it was ready late Thursday, and they were picking it up the Monday after - brilliant!

If you want to know more, you can visit their website