Club Photos on the Vic page

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Club Photos on the Vic page  (Read 8961 times)

Offline jr65

• Worked
« on: August 03, 2008, 12:01:44 pm »
;w       Is it me or my computer but the only photos for the year 2008 on the Vic page of this site are the ones taken on the 10/2/08 at the Hanging Rock Car Show.  

Compared to some of the other states we are lacking alot of pics.  I know there are some black and white ones in the magazine but know one in the other states really get to see them or us in colour out and about.

Now I am happy to take some pics at the events that I go to and arrange to have them posted on our site

I know people put them in some of the threads with links to photbucket etc, but I think as a club we need them on our page.

Well over to you for some thoughts.

Jeff

Offline Bllett

• Worked
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 06:48:53 pm »
agree with you we need more Vic pics, there are none of my car lol all the others but mine im jealous lol:(

Offline evan

• Blue Printed
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 07:59:53 pm »
Don't worry Daponi, I've snapped a few pics of that magnificent car of yours (I hope it's your car!!).
pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Evan.

Offline Bllett

• Worked
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 08:02:29 pm »
thanks evan thats my car, that was taken at heatherton park. loved the black and white 1 somuch its my screen saver on my work pc

regards,

daponi;_

Offline evan

• Blue Printed
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 08:10:58 pm »
Nice car mate, I'd be very proud!

Evan.

Offline Bllett

• Worked
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 08:31:01 pm »
evan the photos u take of classic cars are sensational great work.;_

daponi

Offline evan

• Blue Printed
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 11:21:15 pm »
Thanks Daponi. There are plenty of beautiful classics out there so they keep me busy. I'm hoping things stay quiet for a little while so I can get some work done on my own car. I need to lock the camera away for a few months.

Evan.

Offline evan

• Blue Printed
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 07:59:58 am »
Wow, nice compliment 6T9rustang!
I have no idea who owns the car. I just shoot 'em!

Evan.

Offline victorypark

• Worked
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 09:15:22 am »
"I need to lock the camera away for a few months"

Sure Ev like that's going to happen.....:+

Offline POTF

• Pony
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 01:57:19 pm »
I vote we make EV the Official MOCA Photographer and give him access to the Website to post sanctioned photo's.

Whilst the committee do a great job with the rest of the organisation, I agree with jr65 that we are put to shame with the posting of pictures.

Offline jr65

• Worked
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 05:17:34 pm »
Thanks POTF  that was the sort of responce I was hoping for,  I was begining to think that no one really cared ;] on how we as a club present ourselves.

I do agree 110% that Ev :( :( :( should be our photographer, as I reckon he could even make my mexican paint job on my car look good.  

He has a touch of ARTIEST about his shots.

Jeff

Offline IGALOP

• Pegasus
  • I have "CRAFT" Can't remember any F'n thing.
  • Car: 2017 GT
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 05:59:52 pm »
Ev, Daponi, JR65, POTF, Victorypark, 6T9rustang etc  I agree that more photos need to be CLUB posted.
I have sent several to the club and am told that some of these will be put into the next MOCA club magazine.
Maybe some of these could be re-directed to the website by the appropriate person(s).
The 69 Mach 1 was at the Whitehorse Pioneer Footy club car show I ran earlier this year and is owned by an ex player.
Ev does have a great ability with the camera and we should encourage him to submit the pics to the club through this forum for website posting.
I believe there has been a sad reason for non pic posts but this probably can now be attended to.
Hope this answers a few queries,  Johnno!
Johnno;

Proud Vic MOCA member # 1569

I know it seems like I am in denial.........but I am absolutely not !!

Offline evan

• Blue Printed
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 07:32:58 pm »
Firstly, POTF......I know where you live!! ;}

Guys, thanks for all your kind words. I try to attend as many club events as I can & when I do, the camera always comes out. I'm happy to post some photos but can't guarantee that I'll be at every event. My weekends are devoted to the Coupe now. The resto has dragged on way too long so it's time for some hard work. Stripping paint is waaaaay overrated!!

Keep me posted.

Evan.

Offline jr65

• Worked
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2008, 07:58:21 pm »
Thanks Johnno.

I hope the sad issue is coming along fine and for the better.  

I am happy as I imagine other members would be happy to take up some slack if a private problem arises that takes precedence over club matters.  I suppose we only have to be asked.

Maybe we could do much the same as what is done with the B-B-Q trailer in that we ask for a volunteer to take photos at an event then no one person is encumbered with the responsibility of attending every event to take photos.

Food for thought anyway.

Jeff

Offline delux

• P Plates
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2008, 08:07:25 am »
Top idea! Well done.:(:i

Offline Pete

• Worked
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 02:09:00 pm »
You could send any pics to me for the website, but the file sizes must be faily small as we only have so much allocated to us for pics. I'll then forward them to the website guy. Complicated, I know, but these things have to go through channels. Does ev require a acknowledgement for any pics used??? Cheers

Offline evan

• Blue Printed
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 05:42:10 pm »
Check your U2U Pete.

Evan.