Tickets for sale

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Tickets for sale  (Read 7780 times)

Offline DV8

• Thoroughbred
Tickets for sale
« on: May 26, 2008, 09:12:14 pm »
I have 2 adult tickets for sale for the Guys & Dolls Show, Saturday 31 May, 7:30pm at the Princess Theatre.
My wife and eldest daughter were going to travel from Perth this weekend for some shopping & to catch a show. Unfortunately we were involved in a traffic accident on Saturday night & my wife has sustained a couple of fractures in her pelvis(her only injuries). She's at home and partially mobile but will not be able to travel to Melbourne.
Cost was $110 each, seats H14 & 15 in the "Grand" section.
First reasonable offer gets them, I'll pay for express post to your address. If you're interested you need to act quickly to allow for delivery.

Cheers,
Mike.

Offline victorypark

• Worked
Tickets for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 09:44:27 pm »
Hi there DV8.....wont take the tix mate as we have other plans but sorry to hear about your wife and the accident.  Here's to wishing her a speedy recovery.  :(

Offline DV8

• Thoroughbred
Tickets for sale
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 11:01:47 pm »
Thanks for that mate, good news is we weren't in our Mustang, bad news is that if we were in the left hand drive Mustang, I would have copped it(we got "T" boned) and my wife would've been spared. But then again the BA Falcon we were in would've protected us much better than a '66 Mustang. Kinda makes you rethink the wisdom of driving these old things.

Cheers,
Mike.

Offline nassi

• Supercharged
Tickets for sale
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 08:35:23 pm »
Sad to hear Mike, here's to a speedy recovery.
66 Mustang covertible
01 XR8 ute (black)
01 XR8 ute (red)
56 F100

Offline DV8

• Thoroughbred
Tickets for sale
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 10:49:10 pm »
Thanks Graeme, she's almost back to full "SWMBO" status and ordering me around :- (I guess I should be grateful, it could've been a worse outcome)

Cheers,
Mike.

Offline nassi

• Supercharged
Tickets for sale
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 08:08:07 am »
Originally posted by DV8
Thanks Graeme, she's almost back to full "SWMBO" status and ordering me around :- (I guess I should be grateful, it could've been a worse outcome)

Cheers,
Mike.

:+
66 Mustang covertible
01 XR8 ute (black)
01 XR8 ute (red)
56 F100