351 Windsor Distributor, MSD Coil and Taylor 8mm Leads - $360 new, sell $199

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 351 Windsor Distributor, MSD Coil and Taylor 8mm Leads - $360 new, sell $199  (Read 2147 times)

Offline Edz

• Worked
    • Checkout my car builds
  • Car: 66 Convertible V8 AODE
351 Windsor Distributor, MSD Coil and Taylor 8mm Leads - cost $360 new, selling used (2300km) $199

Complete Kit Dissy, Leads, Coil Ready to Run.

This is the ignition system off my motor that I have just replaced/upgraded. It has 2300 km on it.

Windsor 351 V8 (not 302) "Ready-to-Run" Electronic Distributor Kit $130

Some of the features with this distributor are:
•   Oversized steel shaft for high strength
•   Top mounted sealed ball bearing
•   Extra-long sintered bushing at base of shaft
•   Magnetic pickup (never requires adjustment)
•   Small base and cap for space savings
•   Vacuum advance for improved street fuel economy
•   Precision machined reluctor
•   Self-contained high-performance module

This is perfect for upgrading from the out-dated points style distributors or when space requirements are very limit compared to the bulky HEI units. With this distributor all you need is an external coil, the 2 wires will hook-up to the coil and you're "ready to run". Nothing else required!

There's a high-performance module contained in the distributor itself, that produces increased performance, easily outperforming stock and many other aftermarket ignitions. A vacuum advance is included for improved fuel economy when used on street applications

Taylor Spiro-Pro Spark Plug Wire Sets 74655

(https://www.summitracing.com/parts/tay-74655 - US$72 (AU$120 with post))
•   Distributor Terminal Ends: Male/HEI
•   Distributor Boot Colour: Black
•   Distributor Boot Material: Silicone
•   Spark Plug Boot Ends: Eight 45/135 degree
•   Spark Plug Boot Colour: Blue
•   Spark Plug Boot Material: Silicone
•   Wire Colour: Blue
•   Diameter: 8.00mm
•   RFI Suppression: Yes
•   Coil Wire Included: Yes - 11 in, 13 in and 22 in (275, 325 and 550 mm)
•   Conductor Style: Spiral core
•   Spark Plug Wire Resistance:350 ohms/ft.

Taylor Spiro-Pro spark plug wire sets are the finest high-performance street and race wires available today. They offer maximum firepower without radio interference, provide up to 10 times less resistance than standard resistor core wire—and are a must for electronic ignitions, on-board computers, stereos, and pit radios. Other features include: a 100 percent silicone inner and outer jacket that provides heat protection up to 600 degrees F (315 C); low-profile silicone boots with grips; and double spring locking spark plug terminals for a secure connection. The wire sets are available in a variety of boot and distributor terminal ends, assembled or not, and more than a dozen vibrant colour options.

MSD Blaster 3 – US$57.23 plus bracket US$9.41 (AU$110 with post)
https://www.summitracing.com/search?SortBy=BestKeywordMatch&SortOrder=Ascending&keyword=msd%20blaster%203

« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 10:57:43 pm by Edz »
Checkout my car builds - edzv8s.com
66 Convertible Bench Seat AODE 3.5 9"