Club meeting on 6 May.

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Club meeting on 6 May.  (Read 6648 times)

Offline nassi

• Supercharged
Club meeting on 6 May.
« on: April 29, 2008, 12:10:38 pm »
Who is going?
I'm out bush again and we have another forum member (Davedog) interested in going along so I would like to give him some names otherwise he wont know anyone.
cheers
66 Mustang covertible
01 XR8 ute (black)
01 XR8 ute (red)
56 F100

Offline DV8

• Thoroughbred
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 12:32:41 pm »
I plan to be there, might have my hands full trying to video our guest speaker ( a real one, not the type that take their clothes off at footy clubs) and judging the kids colouring competition. Otherwise I'm more than happy to try and make a new guy welcome.
Cheers,
Mike.

PS How's the magazine coming along mate? :o:w:2

Offline Cruzn65

• Worked
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 01:19:05 pm »
Nassi, Ross Whale is the designated membership "meeter and greeter", I normally intro new people to Ross if I come across them before he does and then make the new member known to others in the club who have the same model so they have something to talk about. :(  Get him to ask for Ross or myself :]

Offline nassi

• Supercharged
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 02:40:26 pm »
Originally posted by Cruzn65
Nassi, Ross Whale is the designated membership "meeter and greeter", I normally intro new people to Ross if I come across them before he does and then make the new member known to others in the club who have the same model so they have something to talk about. :(  Get him to ask for Ross or myself :]

Thanks Craige, was aware of that but havnt heard from Ross for awhile so thought I'd see who else was going :(
cheers
66 Mustang covertible
01 XR8 ute (black)
01 XR8 ute (red)
56 F100

Offline nassi

• Supercharged
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 02:46:05 pm »
Originally posted by DV8
I plan to be there, might have my hands full trying to video our guest speaker ( a real one, not the type that take their clothes off at footy clubs) and judging the kids colouring competition. Otherwise I'm more than happy to try and make a new guy welcome.
Cheers,
Mike.

PS How's the magazine coming along mate? :o:w:2

Still the comedian eh..... You will be pleased to know I have almost finnished reading it, yours that is.
I hope your suitably qualified to judge this colouring competition? and please keep the process completely above board as we dont want the CCC involved now do we? :+
nassi
66 Mustang covertible
01 XR8 ute (black)
01 XR8 ute (red)
56 F100

Offline mistermustang

• Worked
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 05:25:52 pm »
and the all important question....WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT GROG?  i might bring an esky in the boot of the muzzy and make a killing!@!!!

:2
BrianE :o

Offline nassi

• Supercharged
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 05:36:51 pm »
Originally posted by mistermustang
and the all important question....WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT GROG?  i might bring an esky in the boot of the muzzy and make a killing!@!!!

:2

Whats happened?
66 Mustang covertible
01 XR8 ute (black)
01 XR8 ute (red)
56 F100

Offline mistermustang

• Worked
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 06:57:29 pm »
some new rules (i think stemming from concerns about liability) from the jag club.

as they say, beggar's can't be choosers...

but we sure as hell can supply our own piss!

Offline pcoe428

• Worked
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 07:55:49 pm »
Originally posted by nassi
Originally posted by Cruzn65

Thanks Craige, was aware of that but havnt heard from Ross for awhile so thought I'd see who else was going :(
cheers
Yep, I'm still kicking and will be at the meeting on the 6th, looking forward to it:(

Offline Davedog

• Thoroughbred
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 08:21:27 pm »
Hi Guys i will hopefully be there to intro myself as long as the ex can look after my son.

I have just purchased a 65 fastback shelby GT350 tribute in the US and will be biting the finger nails till she arrives, wayne from america west is bringing her in for me.

Cheers

Dave

Offline pcoe428

• Worked
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 08:42:15 pm »
Originally posted by Davedog
Hi Guys i will hopefully be there to intro myself as long as the ex can look after my son.

I have just purchased a 65 fastback shelby GT350 tribute in the US and will be biting the finger nails till she arrives, wayne from america west is bringing her in for me.

Cheers

Dave
Look forward to meeting you Dave, regards Ross

Offline nassi

• Supercharged
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 10:12:33 pm »
Where you been Rossco, taking a break after the Nationals?
I hope your all fit and well for the meeting mate.

Dave it looks like your going to be allright, mind you I wouldnt associate with any of this lot, thats why I'm going bush.:w
Just a quick description  of these blokes,
Mike AKA the DV8 (magazine editor)- he's the tall serious looking dude with glasses. 1/4 mile times measured in months. (full on resto).
Craige AKA Cruzn65 (president)- He's also a tall serious looking dude but no glasses or hair. 1/4 mile times measured, in fact very measured, he is one of the more patient people I have met.
Brian AKA Mistermustang (club photographer and ex editor) for fear of prosecution I wont offer a physical description. His 1/4 mile times are measured by the number of Mustangs he can fit on the strip. Avid collector that kids his wife they are all for sale. (runs the occasional add to prove this).
Ross AKA pcoe428 (your contact)- perhaps not as tall as some of the previous members and certainly not as serious, normally a happy chappy but with no beer avialable I'm not so sure. 1/4 mile times.... yet to be measured.... What are you doing tomorrow night Rossco?

Have a good meet, and BYO by the sounds of it.
 cheers.
66 Mustang covertible
01 XR8 ute (black)
01 XR8 ute (red)
56 F100

Offline whiplash

• Worked
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 10:38:07 pm »
I'll be there Oh thats right I have to be there !!! LOL :a   Congrats on the 65 FB Davedog look forward to meeting you mate ;+

Offline DV8

• Thoroughbred
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 10:59:57 pm »

I hope your suitably qualified to judge this colouring competition?

I spend all day colouring in, in fact I've been so busy colouring in, I've only just logged back onto the forum.

I hope you'll get your entry in on time.

Cheers,
"Serious Mike.";)

Offline mistermustang

• Worked
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2008, 11:11:29 pm »
i'll bring the new toy  :+:+:+

Offline Davedog

• Thoroughbred
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 01:02:52 am »
Sounds good i can't wait. I should fit in not tall no hair and seems like everyone has a good sense of humor.;+

I have a Q most of you will be able to help me with to get the car over pits do i need a mirror on the right hand door? i see all the 65s do't have them in the US some have here some don't any help with that i can get the guy's i am buying from to fit one if they can find one.

Cheers
Dave

Offline pcoe428

• Worked
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 07:54:34 am »
Where you been Rossco, taking a break after the Nationals?
I hope your all fit and well for the meeting mate.                    Been laying low mate, work tends to get in the way a bit lately, as for wed night sorry but by the time I can get finished and get home down that freeway :_one day I'll get there , a sicky could be on the cards:* Will catch up soon

Offline charlie66

• Thoroughbred
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 07:12:44 pm »
Sounds good i can't wait. I should fit in not tall no hair and seems like everyone has a good sense of humor.;+

I have a Q most of you will be able to help me with to get the car over pits do i need a mirror on the right hand door? i see all the 65s do't have them in the US some have here some don't any help with that i can get the guy's i am buying from to fit one if they can find one.

Cheers
Dave

you will need a left and right hand mirror to get over the pits, either get them to do it over there (probably cheaper) or you can buy one from one of the locals and D.I.Y.

See you tuesday!

Offline Davedog

• Thoroughbred
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 07:31:56 pm »
Spoke to the US guys they are going to fit one on for me so all will be good.:a

Offline DV8

• Thoroughbred
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 09:42:04 am »
Hey Charlie, are you in town for this meeting or are you still pestering those Philipino girls...::

Offline charlie66

• Thoroughbred
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2008, 10:37:47 am »
I'll be here for May, but will miss june meeting though....duty calls....(those 50cent san miguels are calling me!) as far as the girls go....i dont know what would be worse, the alimony payments killing me or the wife!:+

Offline DV8

• Thoroughbred
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2008, 08:51:22 am »
.....or discovering that the girls ain't girls....;x

Offline Davedog

• Thoroughbred
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2008, 08:59:44 pm »
Arrrrrrrrrrrr i am not going to be able to make it the ex wife has cracked the sads and have to sort out some finance stuff :_  but i will get there for the next one and will give you a Buzz nassi when you get back.

Dave

Offline nassi

• Supercharged
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2008, 09:25:15 pm »
Arrrrrrrrrrrr i am not going to be able to make it the ex wife has cracked the sads and have to sort out some finance stuff :_  but i will get there for the next one and will give you a Buzz nassi when you get back.

Dave

Dont stress Dave, as much as we love em life comes before cars.
Catch you in a couple of weeks.
66 Mustang covertible
01 XR8 ute (black)
01 XR8 ute (red)
56 F100

Offline SigENeaT

• Stallion
Club meeting on 6 May.
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 03:11:10 pm »

Ross AKA pcoe428 (your contact)-  ..... but with no beer avialable I'm not so sure. 1
 cheers.

From what i have seen he gets pretty excited when he does have a beer and needs to keep a couple of napkins close... ;)