Mustang parts reservoir vic SCAM?

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Mustang parts reservoir vic SCAM?  (Read 4390 times)

Offline Sam29

• Stallion
  • I'm new here
Mustang parts reservoir vic SCAM?
« on: April 16, 2019, 07:15:20 pm »
Hey guys, I recently purchased from Lou on gumtree he has a mustang parts store in reservoir Victoria, I purchased gt flutes and fog lamps for my 65, they arrived and then I purchased a parchment dash, sent payment, that’s was 2 weeks ago, won’t answer my calls or reply to messages?? Anyone dealt with him before or is local to the area?? Want the dash or my money back...

Link to his gumtree store
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/reservoir/other-parts-accessories/1964-73-mustang-parts-new-contact-us-on-03-6150-for-your-needs/1197506058?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

Offline BAC

• Supercharged
  • Name: Brian
  • Car: '71 M code auto
Re: Mustang parts reservoir vic SCAM?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 02:37:45 pm »
Looks like he may be the same guy on Ebay with the username mustang.parts.australia who is also based in Reservoir.  If so, I bought a '68 dash bezel from him last month and it took 2 weeks for him to ship it across Melbourne.

I thought he was a legit business but now it looks more like he's just a dude with a large collection of parts he's trying to get rid of.

Cheers,
Brian

Offline NOSMustangSupplies

• Thoroughbred
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 02:44:12 pm »
Person you are referring to is LOU from national-mustangs, he is a forum member on here as well.

he also has a business called national mustangs and can be contacted on 9042 6150
he advertises in the Victorian mustang magazine as well and is a paid sponsor on the nationals this weekend.

ive heard various stories from my customers as to there experience with his company.

no further comment from me

regards.

PHILL BERESFORD
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 06:31:16 am by peterp »

Offline Sam29

• Stallion
  • I'm new here
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 07:30:38 pm »
I received a reply today, apparently it’s been sent via courier today... I guess I’ll know if that’s true soon..

Offline 6R09K

• Pony
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 04:00:16 pm »
Hey Sam i can clearly assure you that Lou from National Mustang Parts is a great guy and operates his business with great integrity rest assure your parts will arrive as I have  dealt with Lou on many occasions and all my parts have always been delivered .

Offline national-mustangs

• Pony
  • I'm new here
    • www.nationalmustangs.com.au
  • Car: 66 fastback 64 1/2 coupe
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 04:54:38 pm »
Hi Sam,

Your parchment dash is on its way with Couriers Please as discussed earlier today,

This is not a scam, as you have received your previous parts in the past, i ended up in hospital having surgery done so this has pushed me out by 1-2 weeks,

Thank you for your business, patience and understanding

As for Phil Beresford, (nosmustangsupplies) i suggest you keep your comments to yourself, as you have not purchased parts from my shop, when i've actually purchased from you.

Stop being a keyboard warrior and worry about your own business instead of others, i haven't slagged your business, or should i?

I have heard alot more stories than you would think about your business and none of them being positive either,

So i suggest you keep your comments to your self.

Offline rp1966

• Worked
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2019, 07:04:56 pm »
Went to National Mustang Parts today to buy some panels. I found Lou very helpful and his prices very competitive. His shop is very well set up and looks very professional in my opinion. Great to see a mustang parts dealer in the north instead of travelling 1 1/2 hours for parts. 
/Users/robertperic/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2007/06:01:2007/IMGP2690.JPG