April 1st Flinders Motoring Heritage Display

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: April 1st Flinders Motoring Heritage Display  (Read 2069 times)

Offline Salthorse

• Worked
  • MOCA (Vic) member - 2709
  • Name: Dave
April 1st Flinders Motoring Heritage Display
« on: March 23, 2018, 05:14:37 pm »
I just had a read of The Age newspaper's 'Motoring What's On' section. The Flinders Motoring Heritage Display programmed for Sunday 1 April will have three locations set up for vehicles. The Classic Car display will be located Williams Paddock off Norman St. What's On also notes that cars should be on site by 9:00am. There's a $5.00 entry fee with proceeds going to the local Lions Club. The drive south of Balnarring along the Frankston-Flinders Rd is great with some fantastic views of Westerport and the chocolatier in Flinders has some very tasty treats if you like that sort of thing. The pub and local coffee house serve good stuff too.
Dave

1969 Black Jade Mach 1 with a 351C, 3v closed chamber heads, Comp Cams and lifters, FMX trans with 2500 stall converter, LSD, Edelbrock Performer 600 CFM, Sanderson ceramic shorty extractors and Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust.

2016 Deep Impact Blue GT manual with Roush exhaust.

I love it, I need it
I seed it
Eight cylinders all mine
Alright hold tight
I'm a highway star

Deep Purple, “Highway Star” (1971)

Offline Salthorse

• Worked
  • MOCA (Vic) member - 2709
  • Name: Dave
Re: April 1st Flinders Motoring Heritage Display
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 05:26:34 pm »
Anyone else going to this gathering?
Dave

1969 Black Jade Mach 1 with a 351C, 3v closed chamber heads, Comp Cams and lifters, FMX trans with 2500 stall converter, LSD, Edelbrock Performer 600 CFM, Sanderson ceramic shorty extractors and Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust.

2016 Deep Impact Blue GT manual with Roush exhaust.

I love it, I need it
I seed it
Eight cylinders all mine
Alright hold tight
I'm a highway star

Deep Purple, “Highway Star” (1971)