Decals /stickers for S550

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Decals /stickers for S550  (Read 3747 times)

Offline Vettech

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Doug
  • Car: 2017 White Convertible
Decals /stickers for S550
« on: January 17, 2018, 08:57:49 pm »
New to this site and to Mustang ownership. Have a White rag top 2017 delivered Oct '16. Yep 12mths old and already 30k kms.

Ordered as basic 2.3 Ecoboost with no extras (not that there is much). However.

Saw exact same car in Westfields as a promo for a raffle, it had silver (I think) decals/stripes on each side of the bonnet and along each side of the car under or on the door bottoms.(arch to arch) These simple extras really highlighted the car.

Have seen similar on C.J. Pony, but thought I would join this forum, as someone may he able to direct me. Esp if there is an Ozzy supplier here, as freight x US is murder.

Most likely will go to Castle Towers, just a visit, probably to inspect the Corvettes.

I'm sure some one there will have info.
Regards.

Offline GLENN 70

• GT 500
Re: Decals /stickers for S550
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 09:16:23 pm »
Welcome  :thumb: . The problem is if you buy them from anywhere you have to fit them and it can be a bitch of a job ,and if you stuff it up that's it . Google for a shop that does car wrapping / sign writing that can do your car . I like the high lights they put on the hood also ,and thinking of getting mine done also .  Silver decals do go off and dull tho . A friend of mine has a white vert and did his in black and it looks great ,but he has black rims too . Have a look on the Australian S550 site also .

Offline Vettech

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Doug
  • Car: 2017 White Convertible
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 09:33:58 pm »
Ummmm very interesting, since I've become interested, I've noticed most decals are straight on the paint.
I always thought they had a coat of clear over them, never gave it any thought, but you can clearly feel the step at the decal edge.

Thanks.

Offline mwizz

• Shelby
  • MOCSA member #827
  • Name: Mark
  • Car: 1969 Shelby GT500
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 10:15:26 pm »
I am thinking of putting clear matt stripes on my orange 16 to give it the stealth look

Offline CDINOZ007

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Craig
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 12:32:42 pm »
New to this site and to Mustang ownership. Have a White rag top 2017 delivered Oct '16. Yep 12mths old and already 30k kms.

Ordered as basic 2.3 Ecoboost with no extras (not that there is much). However.

Saw exact same car in Westfields as a promo for a raffle, it had silver (I think) decals/stripes on each side of the bonnet and along each side of the car under or on the door bottoms.(arch to arch) These simple extras really highlighted the car.

Have seen similar on C.J. Pony, but thought I would join this forum, as someone may he able to direct me. Esp if there is an Ozzy supplier here, as freight x US is murder.

Most likely will go to Castle Towers, just a visit, probably to inspect the Corvettes.

I'm sure some one there will have info.
Regards.

If you haven't found anyone yet, many of the stripes (OTT, Hood and side rockers) are being done by Carbon Demon:

https://www.facebook.com/carbon.demon/

Give Michael a call on 0433111652

Offline 66 Stang

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Keith
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 01:13:35 pm »
Guys,

Contact Griff on this forum (Graphic works) he did the the supply and fit stripes on my S550, he can also just do the supply if required, he is located at Kirrawee NSW.