Gregory's Service and Repair Manual

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Gregory's Service and Repair Manual  (Read 2131 times)

Offline JasonK

• Worked
  • On first name terms with all Petrol Station staff!
  • Name: Jason
  • Car: 2015 GT Convertible
Gregory's Service and Repair Manual
« on: May 29, 2017, 09:14:33 am »
I am probably showing a bit of vintage with this...but.....

when I was a youngster you would always buy a Gregory's S&R for your car. It showed everything about how to virtually pull the entire car apart, how to service everything and then how to repair or put it all back together again. They were must haves in our house. We had one for the EH, another for my VB, one for the LH Torana. A Gregory's was always the third thing we bought - buy the car, buy a tank of petrol so you got home (in those days second hand cars were almost always sold with little more than vapours in the fuel tank) and on the way home pick up a Gregory's.....

Is there anything similar for the 2015 Mustang?

Offline mwizz

• Shelby
  • MOCSA member #827
  • Name: Mark
  • Car: 1969 Shelby GT500
Re: Gregory's Service and Repair Manual
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 11:00:54 pm »
There is a digital version of the owners manual here which might help even though it is a version of your book but easier to read and search on

http://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/vdirsnet/OwnerManual/Home/Index?bookcode=O32791&marketCode=US&languageCode=EN&VIN=&div=f

Offline JasonK

• Worked
  • On first name terms with all Petrol Station staff!
  • Name: Jason
  • Car: 2015 GT Convertible
Re: Gregory's Service and Repair Manual
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 08:19:34 am »
It's a User Manual - and you are right, a lot faster than the book that comes with the car - but it doesn't have all the "How to's" - ie, it has now to use the interior map lights - but it does not have how to replace them. And surely they have to have a book somewhere on how to replace the light globes as they wont last forever.

And that's the bit I am after......