Mustangs on the Murray - 5th & 6th November

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Mustangs on the Murray - 5th & 6th November  (Read 2606 times)

Offline Allan S

• Stallion
  • Knowledge-free tinkerer
  • Name: Al Spackman
Mustangs on the Murray - 5th & 6th November
« on: October 12, 2016, 09:14:52 am »
Hi All,

This hasn't been updated on the website or in the mag yet, but please see below the details for those wanting to attend.

Saturday 5th -Sunday 6th November 2016    Mustangs on the Murray – Wodonga . Rooms have been reserved with Quest Apartments Wodonga (02) 6043 8300, quote "Mustangs on the Murray") King Studio: $149, One Bedroom: $159, Two Bedroom: $235 (can be 2 x king beds with 2 x bathrooms, for couples possibly wanting to share). This deal will be honoured for extra nights for those wishing to arrive Firiday and/or leave Monday. Call Quest direct to book. Breakfast is not included, as they are apartments, feel free to bring your own breakfast supplies, or there are a number of high quality eateries serving breakfast within walking distance.

For those wanting to travel together, I will be leading a run from Uncle Leo's (The Cross Roads, Casula) Meeting at 7.30am for an 8.00am sharp departure. Stopping at Yass McDonalds (Soutern on-ramp to Hume Hwy) to meet up with ACT participants and grab a coffee (around 10.30am) and stopping again at Tarcutta (The Halfway Cafe, approx. 12-12.30pm) to meet up with the Riverina chapter and a spot of lunch, before heading to Quest Wodonga for around 2.30-3pm arrival.

Dinner / Drinks with VIC MOCA Members on Saturday Night. let me know you're coming via email only allanspackman77@gmail.com  so I can give the dinner venue numbers.  :cheers:

Sunday we will be putting on a display before either heading home or enjoying another night in Wodonga (for those of us who don't have to work Monday).