All Fords Day 31/7

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: All Fords Day 31/7  (Read 7253 times)

Offline sea67n

• Worked
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Sean
All Fords Day 31/7
« on: July 29, 2016, 09:29:18 am »
Hi guys /  gals, I figured there no better place to pose this question than here, now that I am just on the road, I have realised All Fords Day is on this Sunday. I want to head out there but have absolutely no idea how these things are run.  Can I just turn up on the day and pay the $20 entrant display fee? Do I need to pre register? Do they just guide you into an area to park or is it sectioned for different types of cars etc? What is the general expected responsibilities once in there, do you need to remain with the vehicle or have someone with it etc etc?

Regardless I'll be heading out there and it would be great to meet a few of you guys in person

Cheers

Sean

Offline aussie trev

• Worked
  • you must have toys
  • Name: trevor
Re: All Fords Day 31/7
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 10:47:19 am »
If you have pre entered with a  ford club (eg mustang club),your car will be in there display. other wise you can just turn up .pay $20 and they park you with the rest of general enterents. they park down the back on the grass area.no big deal. be early your up the front. great day of first times either way you go.

Offline Allan S

• Stallion
  • Knowledge-free tinkerer
  • Name: Al Spackman
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 12:58:09 pm »
Hi Sean,

Aussie Trev is correct, you can just show up and pay your $20 to display in the overflow (non club) area.

Alternatively, you can join up with the mustang club (email treasurer@nsw.mustang.org.au) for a $60 annual fee, and you can then display in the main Mustang Owners Club of Australia (NSW) display with around 100 other mustangs.

Once you're a member, the club will provide your ticket without charge. There are also heaps of other member runs/shows during the year, the availability (for period correct cars) of CRS-H rego, a monthly club magazine and many more member benefits, to say nothing of 750+ like-minded people, most of whom you'll end up being friends with!

Cheers,

Offline sea67n

• Worked
  • I'm new here
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 08:48:41 pm »
Hi Sean,

Aussie Trev is correct, you can just show up and pay your $20 to display in the overflow (non club) area.

Alternatively, you can join up with the mustang club (email treasurer@nsw.mustang.org.au) for a $60 annual fee, and you can then display in the main Mustang Owners Club of Australia (NSW) display with around 100 other mustangs.

Once you're a member, the club will provide your ticket without charge. There are also heaps of other member runs/shows during the year, the availability (for period correct cars) of CRS-H rego, a monthly club magazine and many more member benefits, to say nothing of 750+ like-minded people, most of whom you'll end up being friends with!

Cheers,

Thanks guys, I actually emailed the treasurer last week trying to join up quickly but havent heard back, I have spoken to the owner of SydneyMustangParts today who has a posse leaving together, so might tack on there and they said I could join up on the spot and park up with them, regardless it doesnt really matter, just want to get out there and have a good day, thanks for the advice guys.....

Sean

Offline 66 Stang

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Keith
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 02:13:09 pm »
I couldn't make it, Any pics from the day?

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
  • Name: John
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 09:48:36 pm »
I couldn't make it, Any pics from the day?

What he said...

Offline sea67n

• Worked
  • I'm new here
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 04:53:08 am »
Of course guys I'll give you the link I have uploaded all my pics too, some beautiful cars out there

https://goo.gl/photos/vKQKovF6ujEi7G3G9

Offline aussie trev

• Worked
  • you must have toys
  • Name: trevor
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 05:19:50 am »
great pics.how did you go,did you like it. looks like you parked with the club cars also.

Offline sea67n

• Worked
  • I'm new here
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 09:49:37 am »
great pics.how did you go,did you like it. looks like you parked with the club cars also.

yeah mate had a great day, a long day, but it was awesome to finally get to something, I made contact with Rob from Sydney Mustang Parts who organised to meet up with the club in the morning and I joined up on the spot and able to swing in with the group which was great.....

Offline Sundance Kid

• Thoroughbred
  • Wtd time machine ..... in good working order
  • Name: Tony
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 07:13:46 pm »
great pics .
1970 boss 302 mustang

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
  • Name: John
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 07:57:20 pm »
Thanks for the pics Sean  :coolpic:

Offline sea67n

• Worked
  • I'm new here
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 08:17:12 pm »
My pleasure guys

Offline Giffo

• Worked
  • LIFE IS A MUSTANG
  • Name: Steve G
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2016, 08:25:31 pm »
Of course guys I'll give you the link I have uploaded all my pics too, some beautiful cars out there

https://goo.gl/photos/vKQKovF6ujEi7G3G9

Well done on the pics. Wish I was able to go!
 :cry:
2002 MUSTANG COBRA - 4.6 SVT 5 SPEED - CONVERTIBLE.
Lowered Kings Springs, 3.73 diff gears, JTG CAI,  18" ROVOS DURBAN RIMS. MGW Short Shifter.  Slotted brake rotors. 2 1/2" SS Exhaust with Magnaflow high flow cats and mufflers.

Offline peterp

• Administrator
  • Worked
    • http://www.yourithelp.com.au
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2016, 09:09:05 pm »
More photos of All Ford Day taken by Richard Griffiths

http://nsw.mustang.org.au/photo-gallery/photos-page-1
You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct Tape.

Offline Hak

• Worked
  • FORD
  • Name: Hakan
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2016, 12:30:57 pm »
thank you for including my beast
71 Mach 1 Mustang PWETER 351 4V CLEVELAND NUMBER MATCHING
FGX XR8 SPRINT FOR SALE
FGX XR6 SPRINT FOR SALE