New Shelby or Roush Mustang from Dealership.

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: New Shelby or Roush Mustang from Dealership.  (Read 4963 times)

Offline 6508k

• Worked
New Shelby or Roush Mustang from Dealership.
« on: March 03, 2016, 05:53:18 pm »
Has anyone ordered or picked up a brand new Roush or Shelby GT Mustang from a Dealer ???? If so , which dealers are taking orders and what is the process?

I know you can buy a new Mustang and take it yourself to Mustang Motorsport and have the full kits fitted,  but I am more interested in buying from a Ford Dealership , with the full body kit and supercharger already fitted .......Cheers  :burnout:

Offline gbader

• Worked
  • SAAC Member
  • Name: Greg
  • Car: 65/66/16
Re: New Shelby or Roush Mustang from Dealership.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 10:11:53 pm »
Not sure how this could happen?

MMS have the exclusive in AU for the Shelby GT - are you just talking about the dealer organising the transport?

Cheers

Offline dingobreath

• Pony
  • I'm new here
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 11:54:57 pm »
Has anyone ordered or picked up a brand new Roush or Shelby GT Mustang from a Dealer ???? If so , which dealers are taking orders and what is the process?

I know you can buy a new Mustang and take it yourself to Mustang Motorsport and have the full kits fitted,  but I am more interested in buying from a Ford Dealership , with the full body kit and supercharger already fitted .......Cheers  :burnout:

speak directly to your dealer. Some have recently (Feb) added more options and are offering Roush kits and superchargers installed by them after you order a v8 mustang.

Offline 6508k

• Worked
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 05:55:41 pm »
Not sure how this could happen?

MMS have the exclusive in AU for the Shelby GT - are you just talking about the dealer organising the transport?

Cheers

No , I am referring to buying from a dealer with all the goodies already on it in one transaction  ........ I have heard that some dealers are offering this deal .

Offline 6508k

• Worked
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 05:56:56 pm »
speak directly to your dealer. Some have recently (Feb) added more options and are offering Roush kits and superchargers installed by them after you order a v8 mustang.

Any idea which dealers are offering this deal ?

Offline mwizz

• Shelby
  • MOCSA member #827
  • Name: Mark
  • Car: 1969 Shelby GT500
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 08:53:50 pm »
I don't think any dealers are offering Shelbys as yet

Offline dingobreath

• Pony
  • I'm new here
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2016, 10:26:25 pm »
I don't think any dealers are offering Shelbys as yet

I can't speak for everyone, but here in WA my dealer (TITAN) has informed me in December 2015 that the Roush kit, including exhaust, supercharger, bodykit will be an option.  They will be shipping the kits for installation at the dealerships if purchased as an extra. I was told the mechanics at the dealership will be trained on how to install these components and they will be covered under factory warranty. This is supposed to happen for any car that is built or ordered after Feb / Mar 2016. You can purchase the whole kit or just part of the kit apparently:)

Offline JT_1994

• Worked
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2016, 10:58:04 pm »
I can't speak for everyone, but here in WA my dealer (TITAN) has informed me in December 2015 that the Roush kit, including exhaust, supercharger, bodykit will be an option.  They will be shipping the kits for installation at the dealerships if purchased as an extra. I was told the mechanics at the dealership will be trained on how to install these components and they will be covered under factory warranty. This is supposed to happen for any car that is built or ordered after Feb / Mar 2016. You can purchase the whole kit or just part of the kit apparently:)

Any word on how much this is all going to cost as an option directly from the dealers?
Mustang Motorsport are charging $46k for the full R627 package..
Which include the full bodykit, supercharger, suspension, active exhaust, wheels, etc.

... I may have to wait til they start coming up for sale as second hand, but I want one! :evilone:
JT_1994 aka "Nixon"

Offline 6508k

• Worked
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 08:24:42 pm »

I think it`s time to  enquire at a few Victorian Dealerships  :evilone: :event:

Offline dingobreath

• Pony
  • I'm new here
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2016, 12:24:43 am »
Any word on how much this is all going to cost as an option directly from the dealers?
Mustang Motorsport are charging $46k for the full R627 package..
Which include the full bodykit, supercharger, suspension, active exhaust, wheels, etc.

... I may have to wait til they start coming up for sale as second hand, but I want one! :evilone:

Yeah when I was told this in late december last year they did not have a price for the kit or any of the specific upgrade parts yet sadly, however I would expect it to be in the range of 15k - 20 k for the whole kit.