Do you have to degree a new cam ?

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Do you have to degree a new cam ?  (Read 489667 times)

Offline Fitzy1980

• Blue Printed
  • I'm new here
Re: Do you have to degree a new cam ?
« Reply #1425 on: April 28, 2016, 05:23:49 pm »
It sounds like time for a 4bbl.

Or a Chevy  :lmao:

Offline GLENN 70

• GT 500
« Reply #1426 on: April 28, 2016, 05:32:09 pm »
As I said pull the intake off ,buy a victor jr intake and a 750 holley and turn the fuel pressure up to 6 psi and drive it like it was stolen . Then send the webers and intake off to get set up ,then one day try and refit it .  It will still go hard and drive with no problems . A 750 might be a bit small for big HP or track work .

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #1427 on: April 29, 2016, 04:59:26 am »
You asked about an AFR meter . Yes, it will definitely help you tune the engine . They thread into a fitting that is welded into the exhaust, however, they make a portable one that I think goes into the end of the tail pipe . I would have to call and ask them to verify . The portable one is around $350.00 usd, however, I don't see why you couldn't just buy a standard one then stick it into the tail pipe and use it that way . You need to check both tail pipes anyway . If you can do that, you can buy one for around $120.00 usd then after you use it in the tail pipes to try and tune it, you can have the fitting installed then permanently mount it . It will give you an instant read out so you can tell if it is rich at idle or not . If it is rich, simply turn all the screws in equally . If it is lean, simply turn them out . You can order one from many shops in oz but it must be a wide band type and imo, you should have one whether you use webers or a normal carb.

As lukep mentioned, ideally you should also have some type of vacuum tester so you can eventually set each carb individually but that is a bit more complicated . Since your "race carbs" don't have a vacuum port, you need the type below . The tester is actually cheap and all you have to do place it on top of the velocity stack then turn the fuel mix screw until the gauge just hits the highest vacuum mark . Sounds incredibly simple doesn't it? Well it is and it isn't but you can probably do it . What you hope to avoid is moving the throttle plates.

There is NOTHING mechanically wrong with your engine . Every problem it has now is tuning related . As you are now aware, it is a zillion times easier to tune a normal carburetor than it is to tune webers . Webers can definitely be tuned so it idles decent because it idled perfectly before you moved the fuel mix screws, but this had to be done irregardless because it was loading the plugs up so much . What you obviously need to decide is what you want to do . If you go with a carb AND you don't have a water leak after the install, you can tune that thing with no gauges in just an hour or two . Will it look bitchen?...no . Will it look like everybody else's engine?...yes.

MSD MULTI FIRE BOX

I told you in the very beginning that you would definitely need this box . It will run decent without it but it will run AND IDLE better with it.

Mfg EMPI p/n 5746

https://www.doghouserepair.com/store/item/3019/5746-carb-synchronizer-uni-syn-empi/

« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 05:35:51 am by barnett468 »

Offline Fitzy1980

• Blue Printed
  • I'm new here
« Reply #1428 on: April 29, 2016, 10:35:31 am »
I'll look into the carb synch metre.

If i was to look at off loading the Webers, what am i looking for as far as intake and carb..

I know Glenn has suggested Vic Jnr and 750.

Holley, quick fuel ?

750, 850 ?

Offline boofhead

• Blue Printed
« Reply #1429 on: April 29, 2016, 10:42:42 am »
I am not going to try and find it in all the noise so what is the engine size and what cam, aka,
power range?

Offline Fitzy1980

• Blue Printed
  • I'm new here
« Reply #1430 on: April 29, 2016, 10:52:25 am »
I am not going to try and find it in all the noise so what is the engine size and what cam, aka,
power range?

Hey Boof,

It's a 363, cam is http://www.summitracing.com/int/parts/hrs-220183-10/overview/

11.5 comp, made about 550 with previous cam.

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #1431 on: April 29, 2016, 11:06:30 am »
power range?

The cam is sort of similar to what he had . He said the other cam idles smoother, therefore it likely had a little more vacuum than the one I had him buy.

CURRENT CAM

Around 269 275 . 237 243 . Around 620" lift with his 1.72 rockers, then subtract .022" lash . 110 lsa . solid roller

I can set up webers but explaining to to someone that has basically no engine experience at all is a bit difficult . He has sent me around 30 pages of emails throughout this process and yesterday, I had him try 3 different positions on the screws and two slightly different timing settings but the problem is that the plugs keep loading up so we can't tell if the changes are making it worse or if the plugs loaded up again  He has cleaned them around 6 times now.

I can tell from all the info that the plugs are definitely too cold for the current setup . I would like to get a compression test because my guess is that it is less than around 170 because no matter how far we advance the timing, it refuses to kick back or turn over slowly . I know it's supposed to be 11.5 but i just dont believe it.

This is why I told him yesterday that no matter what he doesn't he needs to get other plugs and pray that they last long enough to get the idle mix screws tuned before they load up.

The car did in fact start and idle flawlessly the other day before i had him move the screws so we know it is possible for the webers to idle with this cam but it still made the plugs black so they would have eventually loaded up anyway.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 11:33:40 am by barnett468 »

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #1432 on: April 29, 2016, 11:27:32 am »
boofhead, below is an xlnt video I had him take that shows how it finally ran before turning the carb screws . This is after playing with the timing and seeing those videos so I know the idle timing is right on the money, HOWEVER, from what i can tell, the idle timing is 22 degrees . Yup, 22 degrees and I'm definitely a bit baffled by this . It does have a new Chinese high torque starter and new 650 amp battery.

Cold engine, no choke, push the gas down 1/4 and hold it there . I was quite ecstatic about this with the exception that it made the plugs black and actually started and idled way too quickly for the circumstances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9E1Gd0QKYQ&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 11:32:33 am by barnett468 »

Offline GLENN 70

• GT 500
« Reply #1433 on: April 29, 2016, 12:32:42 pm »
Once the webers are tuned it will be fine .  A alloy intake and a DP carby is easy and a 750 would be a bit small but nice on the street so maybe a 850 or bigger for track work .

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #1434 on: April 29, 2016, 12:34:25 pm »
Once the webers are tuned it will be fine .

"IF" the webbers ever get tuned it will be fine.  :lmao:

Offline Fitzy1980

• Blue Printed
  • I'm new here
« Reply #1435 on: April 29, 2016, 05:11:53 pm »
"IF" the webbers ever get tuned it will be fine.  :lmao:

Who knows, maybe tuning Weber's is my calling..

Weber Guru..  :shrug:  :lmao:

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #1436 on: April 29, 2016, 05:23:06 pm »

I think tuning this is more your speed.

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #1437 on: April 29, 2016, 05:24:14 pm »

The only calling anyone will be doing is you when you cal the scrap yard to pick it up.  :lmao:

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #1438 on: April 30, 2016, 07:16:45 am »
TODAYS PROJECT IS YOUR FKNG POS THERMOSTAT . YOU CAN NOT TUNE AN ENGINE THAT RUNS AT A NICE COLD 20 DEGREES CELSIUS ALL THE TIME :thumb:

IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE YOUR THERMOSTAT, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING TO TUNE THE ENGINE BECAUSE IT JUST WON'T WORK

DRAIN 3 TO 4 LITERS OF COOLANT OUT

REMOVE YOUR THERMOSTAT HOUSING THEN MAKE SURE THE THERMOSTAT FITS THE RECESS FAIRLY WELL

IF IT FITS THE RECESS, GO TO SUPER CHEAP TODAY AND BUY A HIGH FLOW 170 DEGREE THERMOSTAT THE SAME SIZE . DO NOT BUY A NON HIGH FLOW ONE UNLESS THAT IS ALL THEY HAVE.

CLEAN ALL SURFACES WITH CLEANER JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH THE INTAKE.

PUT A THIN LAYER [1 MM] OF GREY SILICONE ON THE THERMOSTAT HOUSING

PUT A THIN LAYER ON THE SIDE OF THE GASKET THAT GOES AGAINST THE INTAKE

INSTALL THE THERMOSTAT WITH THE POINTY END FACING THE FRONT OF THE CAR, NOT THE ENGINE.

INSTALL THE GASKET AND PRESS ON IT . MAKE SURE THE THERMOSTAT IS STILL IN THE RECESS . THE GASKET "SHOULD" KEEP IT THERE.

INSTALL THE THERMOSTAT HOUSING.

TIGHTEN THE BOLTS TO 16 FT LBS.

PUT ALL THE WATER BACK IN . IF IT WILL NOT FIT, YOU HAVE AN AIR POCKET . SQUEEZE THE UPPER AND LOWER HOSES A FEW TIMES TO SEE IF THE WATER LEVEL WILL DROP ENOUGH TO INSTALL THE REST OF THE COOLANT.

TAKE A PHOTO OF BOTH SIDES OF THE PREVIOUS THERMOSTAT.

RACE CARB TUNING

Ok, since you are whining so much and your wife is going to turn you into a unick and you are buying the spark plugs, i suppose i will help you tune your carbs more IF you post videos . No videos = no help because I won't know what effect the changes have.

There are two tools I would get in your case although the job could be done with just one . A third tool would be a tach or timing light with a tach and a fourth tool would be an AFR meter . The AFR meter will not help tune individual carbs . It only gives you a reading that is the average of all the cylinders.

COLORTUNE

This is one of the secrets to tuning individual carbs and it works extremely well . It is a spark plug with a clear glass ring that allows you to see the actual flame color inside your cylinder.

Watch these videos before reading further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEZ0-uN0NA4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hFUvQ4gaPc

This one shows what happens when the engine revs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRfSj47QCio

INSTRUCTION MANUAL

http://www.etoolcart.com/manual/G4074_Inst_Colortune_English.pdf

It would be far easier and far faster if you used 4 of these at a time but it can be done with just one . They make a few different kits . One is the plug separately and one is with an inspection tube that has either 1 or 4 plugs in it . I don't know it the inspection tube will hit your shock tower but you could measure the clearance.

Some places in OZ sell them but these have a short reach plug so you will also need the long reach 14 mm adapter p/n G4055D

http://minisport.com.au/gunsons-colortune-14mm-spark-plug-g4074

http://www.sumidel.com/shop/item/colortune-single-plug-kit

LONG REACH 14 MM APADTER

http://minisport.com.au/gunsons-thread-adaptor-14mm-long-reach-type-for-use-on-non-mini-cars-g4055d

COLOR MEANING

WHITE .... Lean
BLUE ...... Usually best or close to it
ORANGE .. Rich

INSTRUCTIONS

Drape the tarp over the front of the car so the engine is shaded . You might have to open your garage door and tack one end of it to the door, otherwise just crawl under it and work that way.

If you can not get your car to idle at all and don't have someone to help keep it idling when you tune the carbs, you can start at step 1 . If it will idle, start at step 7 . This entire process may take 2 hours.

If you can not see the Colortune, try the wife's makeup mirror.  :thumb:

1. Remove all plugs

2. Install Colortune in number 1 cylinder

3. Turn engine over with remote starter button and look at color

4. If color is orange, turn screw in 1/8th turn at a time until it is blue . If the color is white, turn screw out 1/8th turn until the color is blue.

5. Once color is bright blue, turn screw out 1/8th turn.

This will NOT be the ideal setting for idle, however, it "should" be close enough to idle on its own.

6. Install Colortune in number 2 cylinder and repeat the process then do the same with all the other cylinders.

7. Install all spark plugs and start engine . You may have to hold the throttle down slightly to keep rpms up for 30 seconds until it warms up enough to idle on its own.

8. If it idles on its own, start with number 1 cylinder with the engine idling this time with all the plugs in and repeat the same process but set all the carbs so the color is blue then leave it there and see how it idles . You may have to do steps 7 and 8 a few times more and set it so the color is sort of pale blue and almost white which would be on the lean side . If that is not better then set it so the color starts to change from blue to orange . This is on the rich side.

Listen for changes in rpm as you turn the screw . You may or may not hear a change . If you do hear a change, you want to turn the screw until you just reach the highest rpm . A tachometer is good for this.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 01:46:01 pm by barnett468 »

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #1439 on: May 01, 2016, 06:14:58 am »
Here's the answers to some of your questions.

TUNING

1. There is no one tuning setting that is ideal for every engine.

2. EVERYTHING is interrelated . If you change the tire size, it can affect the tune . If you change the plug heat range it can affect the tune . If you use a multi fire box it can affect the tune . The ambient air temp and humidity can affect the tune etc . Tuning it for the driver only then throwing in 3 other people and several slabs of beer in the trunk can affect the tune because the engine is now under more load much like it is when going up a steep hill.

IGNITION TIMING

I am not 100% positive that yours has 22 degrees of advance . I am simply going by the black mark the retards put on it and guessing that is 0 . If it is not exactly , you do not have exactly 22 degrees of advance . An engine determines how much advance it wants, so one simply keeps advancing the timing until it runs at its optimal level which is exactly what I had you do with yours and the fact that it instantly started and instantly idled in the 282 video even though the engine was ice cold but it didn't with the two lower timing settings proves that your idle timing is good enough if not perfect . The other tests I wanted you to do of advancing the timing while it was idling did not work because your plugs loaded up, therefore, we certainly can do that test again once we get it to idle again, however, based on the video, I am 99% certain that any more advance will be too much.

High perf engines like a lot of advance at idle . Weber carbs like more advance than other carbs . If this engine had a normal carb, it would require less advance . 22 degrees of advance at idle is abnormal for a high perf engine but not unheard and considering it has Webers, it makes it a little less abnormal . your engine told us that it wants 22 degrees so i just say ok, there ya go and don't ask why because the reason is irrelevant . the only thing that matters is that it wants 22 and that's it . The fact that it wants so much timing is not in any way an indicator that it has a problem, and it is actually more of an indicator that it is kinda wicked and more of a racing engine than many other street engines out there.

MULTI FIRE IGNITION BOX

A standard ignition fires once . A multi fire box fires many times within a fraction of a second and does so with extremely high voltage, HOWEVER, some boxes only supply multiple spark up to 3000 rpm after which they switch to single spark  Make sure the box you get has multi spark above 3000 rpm . The high voltage helps prevent the plugs from getting loaded up by the gas then misfiring . The multiple spark does the same thing because it insures that all the gas gets burned . Burning all the gas also produces a little more power which in turn increases mileage slightly . Efficient engines like ones with wimpy cams and fuel injection and computer controls benefit very little if at all from a multi fire box because they are designed to burn all the gas . In contrast, these dinosaurs with carbs and big cams are incredibly inefficient at burning fuel so they benefit from a mu;ti spark box.

Now, you have the same question that I and many others have had which is, "Once the gas is ignited, why wouldn't it all burn?", which is an xln't question, and my real answer is, I have no fkn idea . All I know is what I have read . What I do know for a fact from doing this countless times, is that a multi fire box will smooth out an engine some and provide more hp and better throttle response and mileage on many of the dinosaurs . Yes, there are many high perf dinosaurs that "appear" to idle and perform just fine, however, that does NOT mean that they will not benefit from a multi fire box, and the fact is that they will, however, many people are either unaware of these boxes and their benefit or they simply don't want to spend the money on one because their engine runs well enough for them which is perfectly fine . One doesn't have to buy every fancy gadget that is out there.

In your case, you absolutely, positively, without question must use one of these boxes as I mentioned to you when we started this . One of the main reasons you need one is because of the cam and carb combo you have . In fact, I was actually shocked when it idled perfectly without touching the carbs.

WILL THE WEBERS EVER WORK PERFECTLY ON YOUR CAR.

If they are tuned properly, they will providing you get a multi fire ignition box . Since it idled perfectly in the video, it most certainly will idle that well again without the box, however, the plugs still eventually loaded up and the box will reduce the loading up as will the hotter plugs you are getting.

HOTTER SPARK PLUGS

The different heat ranges have little to no affect on cylinder temps . The reason that plugs are not designed to run as cold as possible is because they need some heat to burn off carbon deposits created by gas . Since not all engines are created equal, they do not all use the same heat range, although, most use either the same heat range or just one heat range different so they all use a heat range that is similar at least.

Right now, your engine needs a plug that is hotter than most people use but it is not unheard of . The main reason for this is your cam and carb setup . If you had a Weber friendly cam or a normal carb, you would never need the plugs I suggested, however your combination dictates that you need the hotter plugs for the time being . This very well may change after you install an ignition box and tune the carbs and put a working thermostat in there that allows your engine to get warmer than tap water.

COLORTUNE AND MULTI FIRE BOX

If you use a Colortune and then flip a switch so you automatically have a multi fire box, the color of the Colortune will change . This is proof that the box is burning more fuel . This is also proof that you may have to tune the carbs at idle again after you eventually install one . It's really hard to say until you install it, however, by the time you get one, you should be a Weber tuning expert anyway in which case it will be a piece of cake for you to do.

COMPRESSION

Your compression is NOT 11.5 unless the 0 decked the block and milled your heads to around 55 cc's which I seriously doubt they did based on all the other crap we have seen.

Your compression is most likely around 10.4 . This would t least partially explain why your engine seems to turn over at the same speed no matter how much you advance it.

I am uncertain if you have a compression "problem" such as having less than you should . If your rings were worn out, it would smoke like the Marlboro man which I didn't see in the video . The reason I doubt that your compression is what they claim is because of the timing tests we did but we still have a couple more to redo to really tell . What happens on high compression engines is that if it has too much initial advance, it will turn over much more slowly and may pp and spit . Your engine turns over at the same speed irregardless of how much advance it has but again, our last timing test was inconclusive because the plugs loaded up . With good plugs, it may do as  mentioned . The best way to determine compression is with a compression gauge, and I would love to know what it is, however, a reliable gauge might cost around $120.00 aud, which imo is an unnecessary expense in your particular case.

THINGS I THINK ARE NECESSARY ITEMS

You absolutely, positively, must have these on your particular engine.

1. Permanently mounted AFR gauge, but I would use 2 gauges because of the Webers.

2. Multi fire ignition box that has multi fire at ALL rpm's.

3. 180 degree thermostat

4. NGK 4 heat range plugs but we will try to tune it so it can eventually use 5's.

5. Electric fans, if for no other reason than you are gonna throw that pos mechanical fan thru your bonnet . Race cars do not have mechanical fans.  :thumb:

6. A DCC electric fan controller for the electric fans.

7. I'm still not sure exactly what the hell they put on it for exhaust but you need straight thru mufflers if yours are not because they are costing you a lot of hp.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:29:21 am by barnett468 »

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #1440 on: May 01, 2016, 07:57:42 am »
DID YOU FIND THE OTHER DYNO SHEETS?

Unfortunately your dyno sheet is partially a wrong . It says it had an AFR [air fuel ratio] of 10.5 the entire time which is absolutely impossible, therefore the AFR info is useless unless we assume that it was around 10.5 which is stupid rich unless your dynos read it differently than ours.

Also, the water temp is way too cold for a proper test.

I would also like to know what they mean by "DRILL TOP PROG HOLE TO 107" . I sure hope they weren't drilling holes in your $3,000.00 carbs.

They also started it at 3700 rpm . Starting from a lower rpm would provide better info.

They also don't appear to measure the BSFC which is one of the more important things.

Read this.

http://www.hotrod.com/how-to/engine/ctrp-1109-brake-specific-fuel-consumption/

From post 70

This sheet shows how AFR's change with rpm etc.

Here's one with the AFR's measured on both exhaust pipes which is the ideal way to do it.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 05:48:41 pm by barnett468 »

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #1441 on: May 02, 2016, 12:31:33 pm »

uh oh, 2 days and no word from Fitzy . I'm startin to wonder if his wife did something bad to him like cut his nuts off then put some lipstick and an apron on him then force him bake muffins and such.  :lmao:

................... Hi guys, would you like to try some of my Bluberry Scones?

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 12:42:30 pm by barnett468 »

Offline Fitzy1980

• Blue Printed
  • I'm new here
« Reply #1442 on: May 02, 2016, 01:25:28 pm »

uh oh, 2 days and no word from Fitzy . I'm startin to wonder if his wife did something bad to him like cut his nuts off then put some lipstick and an apron on him then force him bake muffins and such.  :lmao:

................... Hi guys, would you like to try some of my Bluberry Scones?

No, just on the tail end of a really bad hang over  :sick:

:lmao:

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #1443 on: May 02, 2016, 01:35:31 pm »
No, just on the tail end of a really bad hang over  :sick:

Hey...maybe some nice greasy bacon strips will make ya feel better.  :thumb:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 01:37:05 pm by barnett468 »

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #1444 on: May 02, 2016, 01:42:43 pm »
...or how bout a nice greasy hot doq wrapped with nice greasy bacon.

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #1445 on: May 02, 2016, 01:47:05 pm »

...perhaps some deep fried lard coated Chicken?

Offline Fitzy1980

• Blue Printed
  • I'm new here
« Reply #1446 on: May 02, 2016, 04:38:57 pm »
No wonder you Mericans are so rotund..

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #1447 on: May 03, 2016, 10:09:43 am »
Ok, the following test must be performed first . It will tell us if your pilot jet and/or pilot air jet is even remotely close to the correct size.

With the new thermostat and new plugs installed and the timing at 282, do the following.

1. Put the video camera on the ground a few in front of car so we can hear the engine then turn camera on.

2. Start the engine and instantly rev it to 2000 rpm or around 1/4 throttle and leave it there for 3 minutes . Listen for any popping sound during this time.

3. After 3 minutes, let up on the pedal and IMMEDIATELY turn the engine off . Do NOT let it idle for even a second.

4. Note the water temp.

5. Remove one front spark plug from each side of the engine and post photos and video and water temp.

6. If you want, you can reinstall the front plugs then turn the camera on and see if it will idle . Do NOT let it idle for more than 10 seconds.

There is another test after this if you have time.

Offline Fitzy1980

• Blue Printed
  • I'm new here
« Reply #1448 on: May 04, 2016, 02:10:44 pm »

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #1449 on: May 04, 2016, 02:42:33 pm »
Yes, it is alive...again :lmao:

Ok, Fitzy is busy so here's the latest as if anyone cares any more.  :lmao:

He set the mix screws to 2 out and threw in the new hotter plugs and it instantly idled on its own, but it was rough so he turned it off and set them to 1 3/4 and it idled better, so he let it idle and turned the screws in 1/8th more and he heard the rpm go up and it also ran smoother.

He then pulled both front plugs and they were still black, HOWEVER, they were less black than with the builders screw setting, PLUS, they were blacker than they would be if he had started at 1 1/2 instead of the richer 2 setting . This means that with new plugs, they may be close to the correct color at idle.

He bought an extra set of plugs so we now have virgin plugs to do the other testing on . This will consist of doing more timing testing to make sure it is close because if he has 22 btdc at idle like I think he does, or at least probably 20, I'm concerned that his distributor will now be adding too much timing and adding it to soon . Once we get the overall timing pretty close, we will then likely be changing the pilot jet air bleeds because on Webers, the pilot and pilot jet air bleed also provide 90 percent of the fuel to the transition circuit up to around 2000 rpm . My "guess" at the moment is that he will need a larger air bleed because his idle mix screws are now set in the correct range they should be.

He will also likely be buying a Colortune to get the fuel mix screws perfect if he can hide the purchase from his wife.

This video is with the last settings . i have not compared it back to back with the other video in which it idled perfectly but i can tell it is fairly similar but still must be dialed in so it is perfect if we are to get the Webers to work everywhere else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSyAGyWgNTM&feature=youtu.be

Also, we have determined that it is not leaking water as f yet and the water in the previous oil after the latest intake gasket change was let over from the previous watered oil that didn't all get cleaned out cuz he didn't see my pm regarding it.

Anyway, it looks like there is FINALLY light at the end of the tunnel and things are finally going forward instead of sideways and backwards so he seems to no longer hate his car or his webers.

w
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 02:54:52 pm by barnett468 »