GT 500 KR

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: GT 500 KR  (Read 13006 times)

Offline motomajik

• P Plates
  • I'm new here
  • Name: johnny
GT 500 KR
« on: February 08, 2016, 05:20:28 am »
SA has some Great cars !
.......................& these are just some of my fine Automobiles !!
 My 68 GT500KR is 1 of 4  from 1053 & was voted Best in world in 2009 !
 not many can say they can drive on Aussie roads with factory harness belts & roll cage !!!
... only if you are KING OF THE ROAD  baby !!!    ,,,   ALL RISE !!!       :evilone:---->  :burnout:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 05:58:28 am by motomajik »

Offline Ray68

• Thoroughbred
Re: GT 500 KR
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 08:00:51 am »
Seriously?  :lmao:
68 Coupe
351W, mild cam, Performer intake
FMX tranny
9" diff
Petronix Ignitor III Ignition
Hedman Elite headers
24" Alloy radiator - twin thermos

Offline teacherspet

• Worked
  • Name: Pete
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 08:08:06 am »
Seriously?  :lmao:

My thoughts exactly. If you possess the "worlds best KR500" why come out of the closet now.......so to speak?

Offline skev

• Blue Printed
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 10:48:50 am »
Voted best in world by whom?
67 Convertible

Offline staddy

• Worked
  • 1969 GT350H
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 04:46:58 pm »

SAAC 34 2009  . best shelbys ???  Can`t see the result you speak of , maybe I`ve missed it /.
1969 GT350H

Offline littlejohn

• Worked
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 05:47:27 pm »
Its just a majik trick i recon !! :lmao:

he has a verrrry long neck  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 05:50:03 pm by littlejohn »

Offline Pinto Pete

• Blue Printed
  • Name: Nigel
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 08:29:07 pm »
Lets ask Barney Banana,..He'd know.... :grin:
It is far easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission

Offline motomajik

• P Plates
  • I'm new here
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 05:41:12 am »
first of all Im addressing ( pinto pete  (aka barney bannana), littlejohn,, & ray68) im  looking at your rides & they look like cheap nasty junQ compared to mine !    obvious the reason  why  ive received a few unpleasant responses by you..
& it seems this site is not for the real car enthusiast or true mustang enthusiast !

con*e*t****.com is whom you jealous fools !! (work it out , im not here to give you the answers )  as you above mentioned repliers are un-educated peasant has-beens & it seems that those that have replied their negativity thus far are only  mere tiredsome looking cheap-as rust ridden mustang owner wannabe`s & those that only can dream of owning the automobiles i have aquired . proper car enthusiasts would be grateful to view such rare cars that i have shared here ...but not you folk ! you squatters have spilled over from yahoo chat rooms that no longer exhist ! & seek any free forum rooms to spread your negativity ...no wonder your lives like your cars  which are pesimistic & sad cases. 
Anyhows,, you may just  find out they only find &  list the finest models  of every unique car made in the world  at  any given point in time & take realtime photos ...Why have i just come out of the closet now  you say ???   thats because i just had it put thru inspection after storing it for 7 years  & being i have better projects to deal with ! & if you owned an investment quality Shelby  then you have the smarts to only rarely drive them! &   its obvious & clear to see that these negative speaking peasants dont like someone thats doing better in life than themselves & own expensive better quality cars !!!    so go ahead & bag me whilst your eyebrows are lowered hating your peasant life & this winner & the world around you,  like i care... I am very well aware that its your neck that breaks  when i drive by & a clear understanding that your wishing & knowing you dont have the smarts to own such automobiles..  its  fact if your not first..your last ! &  it will allways be your hand that is on barney bannana..  :lmao: 
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:09:53 am by motomajik »

Offline scedd1

• Worked
  • Name: Steve
  • Car: 68 Coupe - Frankenstang
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 06:03:27 am »
Im addressing ( pinto pete  (aka barney bannana), littlejohn,teacherspet, & ray68) im  looking at your rides & they look like cheap junQ !    obvious reason  why your ive received an unpleasant response to my rides..

con*e*t****.com is whom you jealous fools !! (work it out , im not here to give you the answers )  as you above mentioned repliers are un-educated peasant has-beens & it seems that those that have replied their negativity thus far are only  mere tiredsome looking cheap-as rust ridden mustang owner wannabe`s & those that only can dream of owning the automobiles i have aquired . proper car enthusiasts would be grateful to view such rare cars that i have shared here ...but not you folk ! you squatters have spilled over from yahoo chat rooms that no longer exhist ! & seek any forum rooms to spread your negativity ...no wonder your lives like your cars are pesimistic & sad. 
Anyhows,, you may just  find out they only find &  list the finest models  of every unique car made in the world  at  any given point in time & take realtime photos ...Why have i just come out of the closet now  you say ???   thats because i just had it put thru inspection after storing it for 7 years  & being i have better projects to deal with ! & if you owned an investment quality Shelby  ( from the looks of you not that your kind ever will ) then you to only rarely drive them! &   its obvious & clear to see that these negative speaking peasants dont like someone thats doing better in life than themselves & own better quality cars !!!    so go ahead & bag me whilst your eyebrows are lowered hating your peasant life & this winner & the world,  like i care... I am very well aware that its your neck that breaks  when i drive by & a clear understanding that your wishing..  cos if your not first..your last ! & know it will allways be your hand that is on barney bannana..  :lmao:

Settle down Princess, your coming across like a Datsun owner. Are you sure your not the deputy mayor of a western sydney suburb?
.  ____________
./____________ \.
 ( ]]] _ _ O _ _ [[[ )
\_ o _ _____ _ o _/
 |___|            |___|

Offline motomajik

• P Plates
  • I'm new here
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2016, 06:12:29 am »
whats with all you idiots showing hot babes in your icon window ....??  you have ugly cars  do you also have ugly partners ??

Offline motomajik

• P Plates
  • I'm new here
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2016, 06:16:35 am »
ocar forum 1  ...blimey charlie  :thumb:     i think il leave this pathetic forum for you Oca`s     good ridence   over n out n gone fuchen !

Offline scedd1

• Worked
  • Name: Steve
  • Car: 68 Coupe - Frankenstang
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2016, 06:32:51 am »
A little sniffing shows you upset the SAAC forum too.
http://saacforum.com/index.php?topic=23379.0;wap2
.  ____________
./____________ \.
 ( ]]] _ _ O _ _ [[[ )
\_ o _ _____ _ o _/
 |___|            |___|

Offline motomajik

• P Plates
  • I'm new here
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2016, 06:58:50 am »
how do you see it fool that i have upset anyone in the SAAC ??   you obviously cant read !! & you have no idea!  it just again proves how i am indeed correct how you are un-educated !! &  what you have done is prove i indeed own a Shelby GT500KR  so  you keep sniffing  mate cos it looks like your sniffing the wrong stuff  & obviously have no life ..  & you are who ?  the mustang forum keystone cop ??  :lmao:

Offline teacherspet

• Worked
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2016, 07:53:45 am »
......& may the Little Johnny jokes begin.  :grin:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 07:55:50 am by teacherspet »

R_Beckhaus

R_Beckhaus
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2016, 08:14:42 am »
I've been showing my cars in concourse for over 30 years and I've never heard of an international judging class, where one car could be judged as the best in the world. It sounds like an American thing, as they always claim to be, or have the best of anything, in the world. Usually they change the rules in international competitions so that the only winner can be America...See the America's cup sailing challenge. We only won it after a supreme court ruling. Making that claim for ONE SINGLE car in the world seems a tad arrogant to me, and rather ignorant of concourse judging systems. Just my opinion, which I'm legally entitled to, Johnnie, so don't bother ripping my head off.
Cheers, Ron B

Offline GLENN 70

• GT 500
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2016, 09:06:22 am »
With new members on this forum we say Welcome .  If its the best in the world or was or not I don't know ,anyway you have some nice cars  :thumb: .
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 09:53:30 am by GLENN 70 »

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
  • Car: 1965 Fastback
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2016, 01:52:23 pm »
it seems this site is not for the real car enthusiast or true mustang enthusiast !

it seems that those that have replied their negativity thus far are only  mere tiredsome looking cheap-as rust ridden mustang owner wannabe`s

:lmao:

I give up, who is this really? 

It has to be a member with fake profile trolling us or a 10 year old that found some car pics and signed up.

s
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 01:59:11 pm by StephenSLR »

Offline lukep6470

• Worked
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2016, 03:39:08 pm »
You usually see this sort of thing on aussiexoctics during the school holidays.

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
  • Car: 1965 Fastback
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2016, 04:11:44 pm »
You usually see this sort of thing on aussiexoctics during the school holidays.

... or when the teacher leaves the room and the kids run amok with the internet.

s

Offline teacherspet

• Worked
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2016, 04:22:49 pm »
He's not really a Mustang owner.......he is just a very naughty boy!  :lmao:

Offline staddy

• Worked
  • 1969 GT350H
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2016, 05:59:00 pm »
 2009 BEST 68 GT500KR  Peter Disher AKA  "thecoralsnake.com"  IMHO
  A very informative website about a very nice multi award winning  68GT500KR
 I have previously received very helpful information from Peter on other Mustang sites .
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:08:02 pm by staddy »
1969 GT350H

Offline walbjj

• Worked
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2016, 06:51:13 pm »
jesus, i guess being humble and showing decent behaviour is lost on some people. ive learnt a long time ago, no matter how good u think you are, there is someone out there that is better, richer, stronger, younger, etc than you. its just the way of the world.
so u have nice cars, so do a lot of people, im sure a lot of the saudi sheiks are secretly bursting with laughter at how "povo" you are. what does it matter? im sure you worked very hard to earn what you have in life, and if you didnt, and you were gifted them via a trust fund, then thats even better, getting something for nothing.
either way, most people in life dont like it when strangers just burst in and start disrespecting people they have never met. and if you think its ok to do that, then good for you

Offline Pinto Pete

• Blue Printed
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2016, 07:15:37 pm »
ocar forum 1  ...blimey charlie  :thumb:     i think il leave this pathetic forum for you Oca`s     good ridence   over n out n gone fuchen !

Tat ta dickhead...
It is far easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission

cam

cam
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2016, 08:53:00 pm »
Sometimes I just love my job...

Offline Pinto Pete

• Blue Printed
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2016, 08:55:29 pm »