2015 mustang delivery

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 2015 mustang delivery  (Read 396521 times)

Offline Rays67

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Ray Vella
Re: 2015 mustang delivery
« Reply #1025 on: July 26, 2016, 10:36:24 am »
Hi this my first post on this site been reading with interest have had a ruby red 5.0 on order since 4th March this year was told that it would take 12 to 14 months got a call 4 weeks ago and told a build date some time in November, just to make things interesting the dealership l placed the order with closed down and moved its been hard to get any information about what the MY 17 will be exactly.Payed the new dealership another visit yesterday now been told after a call to ford Australia that it could be October build WTF ,l seen a couple of posts on YouTube re MY 17 cars in the states one showing a dealership full of brand new cars reduce to clear all MY17 built my there making more rh drive cars ???

Offline Stinger

• Pony
  • I'm new here
« Reply #1026 on: August 22, 2016, 08:02:07 am »
Finally got my email last week saying that my car has been built and is now on its way.

Hopefully it doesn't get stuck anywhere and i see it in the next few months.

Offline Ron54

• Pony
  • It's Here
« Reply #1027 on: October 22, 2016, 01:12:55 pm »
I can beat that I received an email from Ford telling me that my dealer had taken delivery of my Mustang but I know it is still sitting on the wharf in Baltimore and still dose not have a shipping date yet and 3 ships have left since it arrived

Offline pradomad

• Pony
  • I'm new here
« Reply #1028 on: October 22, 2016, 02:45:29 pm »
That's why I paid a little bit more and bought the demo model.
I'm not good at waiting once I've made a decision.

However I can guarantee you that the wait is well worth it. An amazing piece of machinery.

Offline Boet

• Pony
« Reply #1029 on: January 24, 2017, 10:34:12 pm »
I'm not sure why anyone would order and wait for a 4 cylinder Mustang ? my personal opinion is if your wanting a Mustang it's a V8 , please feel free to give me your reasoning
Why? Because I can. Its a DAILY DRIVE in peak hour Sydney traffic.

Offline mwizz

• Shelby
  • MOCSA member #827
  • Name: Mark
  • Car: 1969 Shelby GT500
« Reply #1030 on: January 25, 2017, 06:55:50 am »
Hi this my first post on this site been reading with interest have had a ruby red 5.0 on order since 4th March this year was told that it would take 12 to 14 months got a call 4 weeks ago and told a build date some time in November, just to make things interesting the dealership l placed the order with closed down and moved its been hard to get any information about what the MY 17 will be exactly.Payed the new dealership another visit yesterday now been told after a call to ford Australia that it could be October build WTF ,l seen a couple of posts on YouTube re MY 17 cars in the states one showing a dealership full of brand new cars reduce to clear all MY17 built my there making more rh drive cars ???

Welcome Ray