2015 Mustang Roundup & Shelby Nationals - Mark it in your calendar !!!!

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 2015 Mustang Roundup & Shelby Nationals - Mark it in your calendar !!!!  (Read 11707 times)

Offline VELLIN

• Web Editor
  • Worked
Entry Forms click here -->  http://vic.mustang.org.au/coming-events.html

Event listing information:

Event details: 2015 Mustang Round Up and State Concours

The Victorian branch of the Mustang Owners Club of Australia Inc. (M.O.C.A. Vic Inc.) are proud to present the 2015 Mustang Round Up and State Concours. 

We are anticipating approximately over 450 cars on display (weather permitting) ranging from the 1964 ½ model to the current day model.  There will also be a display of racing Mustangs, a Shelby vehicle display, trade stands, parts & accessories vendors, cars for sale, food vendors and more.

There will also be cars entered into 3 Judged classes on the day:
- Original Driven & Showroom Class Concours for cars that are as they rolled off the factory production line,
- Modified Driven & Showroom Concours for street machine/restomod type cars.
- Show'n'Shine class is open either factory standard or modified type vehicles, however these vehicles are judged on how they are presented on the day.

Unfortunately all Judged classes are only open the M.O.C.A Vic. club members as various entry conditions apply. However non club members are more than welcome to come along and place their pony on display on the day.

When: Sunday 25th October 
Time: Gates open from 10.00 am – 3:00 pm approx.
Where: Second Ave, Moorabbin Airport, Victoria 3194
Cost: $5.00 for Adults under 16 free, $2.00 for Mustangs
Phone:  0423 449 125
Email: mocavicmustangroundup@gmail.com
Web: http://vic.mustang.org.au
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 08:46:57 pm by VELLIN »
Lino

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
  • A bit of concours nutter, but I'm still learning!!
Don't forgot there is only a few more days until Concours Judging entry closes, click on the link for further http://vic.mustang.org.au/coming-events.html
Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
There is only a few more sleeps to go for those wanting to enter their vehilces into Concours Judging as the cut off date is this Friday.  So you better get those entries in  :bolt:
Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline Mustang-kid

• Stallion
 Herman is there a class for unrestored original vehicles. Im thinking of entering my coupe? :grin:

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
Don't forget for everyone wanting to enter Show'n'Shine class judging, you'll need to complete & return the form entry before Wednesday 21st October :bolt:

Offline 1969 mustang

• The Nick is what I want..
  • Stallion
  • MOCA - Victoria Member

Do we need to RSVP....or do we just rock up?

Looking to put mine in the work in progress catagory.....but still drivable  :lol:

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
Hi 1969 Mustang,

It's great to hear you are coming along it should a great day at our new location. 

All you need to do on the day is turn up and ask to placed on display and the parking officals will direct you were to go.

Herman

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
Don't forget there is only a few more sleeps until the big day, so everyone who wants their car judged in Show'n'Shine class will need to get those entries in ASAP :evilone:

Offline 1969 mustang

• The Nick is what I want..
  • Stallion
  • MOCA - Victoria Member
thanks Herman....much appreciated

just another quick one.....do i have to leave it on display for the whole time....or can I leave early

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
thanks Herman....much appreciated

just another quick one.....do i have to leave it on display for the whole time....or can I leave early

It's our preference for the vehicle/s to be on display for the whole day, however we understand you may have to leave early

Offline Salthorse

• Worked
  • MOCA (Vic) member - 2709
  • Name: Dave
I thought that I read in the latest club mag that Show n Shine entrants could rock up on the day and enter the judging at the gate. Did I misread?
Dave

1969 Black Jade Mach 1 with a 351C, 3v closed chamber heads, Comp Cams and lifters, FMX trans with 2500 stall converter, LSD, Edelbrock Performer 600 CFM, Sanderson ceramic shorty extractors and Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust.

2016 Deep Impact Blue GT manual with Roush exhaust.

I love it, I need it
I seed it
Eight cylinders all mine
Alright hold tight
I'm a highway star

Deep Purple, “Highway Star” (1971)

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
I thought that I read in the latest club mag that Show n Shine entrants could rock up on the day and enter the judging at the gate. Did I misread?

Hi Salthorse,

Unfortunately Show'n'Shine entries can't be completed on the day, however you can download the form entry via the club website or by filling in the entry form within the club mag and send it back via the postal service or email to mocavicmustangroundup@gmail.com.

Please note entries close on Wednseday 21st October

regards
Herman
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 11:29:25 am by Herman »

Offline Salthorse

• Worked
Email with PDF sent.
Dave

1969 Black Jade Mach 1 with a 351C, 3v closed chamber heads, Comp Cams and lifters, FMX trans with 2500 stall converter, LSD, Edelbrock Performer 600 CFM, Sanderson ceramic shorty extractors and Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust.

I love it, I need it
I seed it
Eight cylinders all mine
Alright hold tight
I'm a highway star

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
We are please to announce those MOCA Vic members wanting to enter their vehicle into Show'n'Shine judging entries can now be accepted on the day.

Please refer to the below link for further information and entry forms.

http://vic.mustang.org.au

Herman

Offline BAC

• Supercharged
  • Name: Brian
  • Car: '71 M code auto
Re: 2015 Mustang Roundup & Shelby Nationals - Mark it in your calendar !!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2015, 03:50:13 pm »
Visited the roundup today and was very impressed - hundreds of beautiful cars and everything seemed to be running smooth as silk even with the thousands of patrons.

Big congrats to all involved in organising this massive event!  :thumb:
Cheers,
Brian

Offline LAWNY68

• Thoroughbred
First time I have missed show in six years. How was new venue?
lawny

Offline evan

• Blue Printed
New venue was great Lawny.

I've just posted up some photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/evans-photos/sets/72157660312444105/

Evan.

Offline Bllett

• Worked
Some nice shots EV, well done champ

Offline evan

• Blue Printed
Some nice shots EV, well done champ
Thanks Rob. Good to catch up with you yesterday.

Evan.

Offline IGALOP

• Pegasus
  • I have "CRAFT" Can't remember any F'n thing.
  • Car: 2017 GT
Good work Ev. Great to have a chat again.  :thumb:
Johnno;

Proud Vic MOCA member # 1569

I know it seems like I am in denial.........but I am absolutely not !!

Offline VELLIN

• Web Editor
  • Worked
Lino

Offline Salthorse

• Worked
Who won the various prizes? Couldn't wait until 1400 to hear the results.
Dave

I love it, I need it
I seed it
Eight cylinders all mine
Alright hold tight
I'm a highway star

Offline evan

• Blue Printed
Good work Ev. Great to have a chat again.  :thumb:
Nice to see ya mate. Have to catch up properly one of these days. You really had your hands full yesterday. Great job by the way!  :thumb:

Evan.

Offline mustang_talk

• Worked
  • Name: George
Nice photos. Unfortunately could not make it this year but sounds a great day was had by all...