2015 Mustang Chat

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 2015 Mustang Chat  (Read 156277 times)

Offline mwizz

• Shelby
  • MOCSA member #827
  • Name: Mark
  • Car: 1969 Shelby GT500
Re: 2015 Mustang Chat
« Reply #350 on: October 17, 2016, 08:14:28 pm »
I haven't seen a build sheet thread on that forum David. I can only go with what came with my car. My dealer kept all the documents and stickers that came with my car including the big window sticker and what appears to be a build sheet type document on A4. It has the VIN in large numbers at the top and then a list of parts with the appropriate codes next to them and 'Pass' written on it twice. There is a second document with a lot of codes on it as well.

Offline GT Sally

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW member since 2008
  • Name: Gazza
« Reply #351 on: October 17, 2016, 09:13:50 pm »
I haven't seen a build sheet thread on that forum David. I can only go with what came with my car. My dealer kept all the documents and stickers that came with my car including the big window sticker and what appears to be a build sheet type document on A4. It has the VIN in large numbers at the top and then a list of parts with the appropriate codes next to them and 'Pass' written on it twice. There is a second document with a lot of codes on it as well.
The window sticker should have been in your document pouch, I got a copy months b4 my car arrived, there is a site, can't recall ATM
If you haven't grown up & matured by the age of 55, (65 now & nothin has changed) YOU DON'T HAVE TOO.....Gary

Offline russ68

• Thoroughbred
« Reply #352 on: October 18, 2016, 07:22:09 am »
researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html