Sunday 28th Sept. 2014 Mega Muscle Cars ,Hot Rods & Classics show and shine

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Sunday 28th Sept. 2014 Mega Muscle Cars ,Hot Rods & Classics show and shine  (Read 5168 times)

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Matt
Sunday 28th September - AMCCA presents Mega Muscle Cars Hot Rods & Classics show & shine

Where: The Crossroads Hotel, Cnr Hume Hwy & Camden Valley Way, Casula NSW 2170

Show car entry $10  Visit www.crossroadshotel.com.au

An Annual event on the car enthusiast's calendar to which The Mustang Owners Club of NSW would be more than happy to attend. AMCCA support `The Make A Wish Foundation` and expect over 300+ entrants on the day. Plenty of entertainment along with food and drink facilities will be provided on the day to cater for everyone's taste.
Car clubs will be well catered for with reserved parking lot arrangements so show your interest so as we can set up an awesome display of Mustangs.
There will be a mustering point in the Bunning's car park behind the Hotel with an access ramp to the hotel car park. Anyone wishing to attend should be onsite before 7.30am for a 8.00am entry. General public access to the event from 10.00am.
Contact The Events team on events@nsw.mustang.org.au to register your interest.
Also look for the listing in the September edition of The new look `Pony Express`magazine.

Cheers
Matt Jones
MOCA (NSW) Events Coordinator

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 09:47:48 pm by Mattstang »

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
Sunday 28th September - AMCCA presents Mega Muscle Cars Hot Rods & Classics show & shine

Where: The Crossroads Hotel, Cnr Hume Hwy & Camden Valley Way, Casula NSW 2170

Show car entry $10  Visit www.crossroadshotel.com.au

An Annual event on the car enthusiast's calendar to which The Mustang Owners Club of NSW would be more than happy to attend. AMCCA support `The Make A Wish Foundation` and expect over 300+ entrants on the day. Plenty of entertainment along with food and drink facilities will be provided on the day to cater for everyone's taste.
Car clubs will be well catered for with reserved parking lot arrangements so show your interest so as we can set up an awesome display of Mustangs.
There will be a mustering point in the Bunning's car park behind the Hotel with an access ramp to the hotel car park. Anyone wishing to attend should be onsite before 7.30am for a 8.00am entry. General public access to the event from 10.00am.
Contact The Events team on events@nsw.mustang.org.au to register your interest.
Also look for the listing in the September edition of The new look `Pony Express`magazine.

Cheers
Matt Jones

Hey guys, Joe from AMCCA has informed me of the categories for the Crossroads Hotel mega muscle cars, hot rods & classics show n shine next Sunday 28th September.

1) best American
2)best Australian
3)best Hot Rod
4)best club display
5)best overall

Register your interest online or come and see me tomorrow at The Merrylands Muster if you want to come along for what will be a fantastic day

Cheers
Matt Jones
events@nsw.mustang.org.au

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
Hey Guys & Girls,
Weather is looking to be fine and 24 Degrees for this Sunday ,28th September at The Crossroads Hotel for the AMCCA `Mega Muscle Cars, Hot Rods & Classics Show & Shine`.
Still taking names and numbers for Moca Members that want to bring their Mustangs along to set up a club display on which will be an awesome event raising money for a great cause.$10 per show car entry with 5 categories of winners on offer.
Still planning on meeting up before 7.30am in the Bunning's carpark at the rear of the hotel for a 8.00am entry into the event.
Contact The Events Team on events@nsw.mustang.org.au or txt your details 0439 112 068
Hope to see you there  :thumb:

Cheers
Matt Jones

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
Hi all,
For anyone in The Hills District heading down to The Crossroads Hotel tomorrow a few of us will be meeting at the BP / Mc Donald's on The Quakers Hill Parkway, Quakers Hill for a quick coffee and a 6.30am departure before a leisurely early morning cruise to the Bunning`s meeting point at the rear of the hotel for 7.30am

Cheers
Matt Jones
events@nsw.mustang.org.au

« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 02:33:54 pm by Mattstang »

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
A great day was had by all at the AMCCA car show today along with the beautiful weather to top it off.
Plenty of American & Aussie muscle along with some Jap ,British ,competition cars ,bikes and even some exotics making the journey to the Cross Roads Hotel Casula, about 45 Klms south /west of Sydney.
Plenty of Mustangs representing many models and colours shone brilliantly with about 150 entrants in total and plenty of onlookers throughout the day checking out the rest of the fantastic cars ,bikes and trader displays.
I would like to thank The AMCCA and their organisers along of course to all The MOCA Members that came along for what was a very enjoyable day,

Some photos to enjoy

http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/MJ3864/slideshow/AMCCA%20Crossroads%20Hotel%202014

Cheers
Matt

Offline 66 Stang

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Keith
 :coolpic:

Some nice cars there Matt, I took the daily driver for a run to Harrys last night, the two Caddys were parked on display, they are pretty nice cars, but bloody huge, I seriously doubt they would fit in a standard garage.

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
:coolpic:

Some nice cars there Matt, I took the daily driver for a run to Harrys last night, the two Caddys were parked on display, they are pretty nice cars, but bloody huge, I seriously doubt they would fit in a standard garage.

Not going to happen at my place ,I would have get rid of the beer fridge to make room  :grin:

Cheers
Matt

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
  • Name: John
Hey Matt,what a fantastic day had by all...Perfect weather,cars and company...
Well done with your camera work...
I noticed Showbags left early,i hope he wasn't upset by not receiving a trophy...Lol  :grin:

Here are my pics

http://s1062.photobucket.com/user/thebirdman68/slideshow/AMCCA%20Crossroads%20Hotel%202014
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 09:46:00 pm by birdman »

Offline griff

• Worked
  • 65GT Slowback
  • Name: griff
Here are my pics

nice pics john and great rear shot of yours with that American flag plate behind your historic plate.
bloke who does those must be a genieass i reckon... :grin:

and Dino, great to see the 68 macchiato machine amongst em all.  :bow:

i went to kiama to get my EH fix at a show there.  :drool:
when a 3 month engine rebuild turns into 3 year bare metal resto.
you get that .....

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
  • Name: John
nice pics john and great rear shot of yours with that American flag plate behind your historic plate.
bloke who does those must be a genieass i reckon... :grin:

and Dino, great to see the 68 macchiato machine amongst em all.  :bow:

i went to kiama to get my EH fix at a show there.  :drool:

Glad you liked them.

Yes that bloke does a great job alright. Thanks mate.  :evilone:

Some tuff looking cars down at Kiama today.

Offline mwizz

• Shelby
  • MOCSA member #827
  • Name: Mark
  • Car: 1969 Shelby GT500
Great pics and great range of cars

Offline 65muzzy

• Worked
Here are a couple of tuff cars from the show in Kiama today