ALL AMERICAN DAYS QLD LAKESIDE

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: ALL AMERICAN DAYS QLD LAKESIDE  (Read 4122 times)

Offline GLENN 70

• GT 500
ALL AMERICAN DAYS QLD LAKESIDE
« on: August 21, 2014, 08:10:12 pm »
Has anyone else herd that  all of the American days held at lakeside raceway QLD are now canned ,its now chrome bumper bars day and open to all cars with chrome bars .No club cruising on track ,pay for general cruising laps and if you want to park in the pit area you pay extra . :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: GREED has done it .

Offline Pedro

• Worked
  • Name: Peter
Re: ALL AMERICAN DAYS QLD LAKESIDE
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 11:36:19 am »
Checked their site Glenn and found this ... http://www.qldraceways.com.au/ChromeBarBonanza2
But does this replace All American Days?

Offline GLENN 70

• GT 500
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 12:16:42 pm »
By that its still on for thanks giving hmm ,plus the chrome bar day .Thats good I like all American day .Ross said he tried to book for us for next year and that's what they told him ,it was off and could not book . Will talk to Ross and let you know .

Offline ND69

• Worked
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 02:09:49 pm »
Has anyone else herd that  all of the American days held at lakeside raceway QLD are now canned ,its now chrome bumper bars day and open to all cars with chrome bars .No club cruising on track ,pay for general cruising laps and if you want to park in the pit area you pay extra . :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: GREED has done it .

That will certainly fcckup a good day.  I Hate greedy piiiicks

The old set was great

Offline GLENN 70

• GT 500
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 02:37:12 pm »
Looks like they don't really know what's going on themselves .A curtain person that has taken control is out of control with this track .

Offline LEE H 69

• Worked
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 07:34:56 pm »
they had a chrome bumper day last year so I'm guessing this could be another event and not a replacement, well I hope anyway, not quite the same racing down the front straight alongside a morris minor with a chrome bumper :burnout: