Last Saturday in month - car meet at Nando's Toowoomba KMart car park

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Last Saturday in month - car meet at Nando's Toowoomba KMart car park  (Read 8441 times)

Offline Red67Coupe

• Thoroughbred
  • Restored
This Saturday night (and last Saturday in every month) cars of any age & type - classic, muscle, rice, old, new - meet in the carpark at KMart Toowoomba hosted by Nando's in the Centre.  Start around 6pm.  An hour or 2 and it's over.  Worth a look at what's usually hidden in garages/sheds.
Cheers

Offline 66 Stang

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Keith
Be sure to post some photo's, usually country areas have some nice cars tucked away, so would love to see what turns up.

Cheers
Keith

Offline GLENN 70

• GT 500
rice burners ,o well some mothers do have them . :grin:

Offline Red67Coupe

• Thoroughbred
  • Restored
Great turnout last night especially as the weather was ordinary yesterday afternoon. Easily 130+ cars and a group of bikes as well.  I think Old-Timers disease is kicking in early - I FORGOT THE CAMERA   :ouch: and I only have a dumb phone not one of those new-fangled touch/tap/swipe things. I'll get pics next meet.  All sorts turned out like a few early Mustangs and a 2008?10? Cobra, a GT40, XP Falcon, a couple of XA's, an XB 2 door, late Falcon GT's, an early 70's 455ci Trans Am Pontiac, a couple of HUGE Caddy's, early Monaro's, Torana XU1 and a later A9X, an FJ tricked out to race, a couple of EH's, a blown HK sedan, a 76 Vette, a split-windscreen Combi, a Mini Moke with roll bars and racing harnesses, a late 50's Wolseley dropped to the ground in satin grey with a lace paint job on the roof, and a Chev Blitz truck  :shrug:.  Oh, and a Skyline, a Celica and a couple of other ricers.  And a cop car cruising through the carpark.  And a few Bogans  :lmao:
PHOTOS NEXT TIME  :kickass:
Ken
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:10:11 am by Red67Coupe »

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Matt
What do the Bogans drive or do they walk ?  :grin:

Offline GLENN 70

• GT 500
Bogans drive commodores

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
Bogans drive commodores

Oh that's rite ,the ones with the CHEV badges  :grin:

Offline GLENN 70

• GT 500
My every day driver is a commodore  .lucky it does not have a chev badge on it . :grin:

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
That's funny, mine is a VE ute, company provided  :lol:

Offline Red67Coupe

• Thoroughbred
  • Restored
Car meet was on again tonight at K Mart Toowoomba (last Sat of every month).  Great variety, about 170 cars and a few bikes tonight.  I remembered the camera this time  :pepper: - hope the photobucket link works.  It's great to see so many cars out and not parked and hidden in garages.  Official start is 6pm but about half of the cars have turned up by 5.
http://s1333.photobucket.com/user/kchardon/library/Nandos%20Toowoomba%20car%20show%20Mar%202015
Ken

Offline GLENN 70

• GT 500
 :coolpic: thanks for sharing  :thumb: