(NSW) The Hughes Charity Car Show, Sun. April 6th

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: (NSW) The Hughes Charity Car Show, Sun. April 6th  (Read 3510 times)

Offline Hawkeye2jz

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Andrew
(NSW) The Hughes Charity Car Show, Sun. April 6th
« on: February 19, 2014, 11:06:49 am »
Hey guys! I just wanted to let people know about a car show that I am helping to organise and run that is coming up on Sunday April 6th.

The show is the Hughes Charity Car Show and we are raising money for the NSW Rural Fire Service, every dollar we raise goes to the NSW RFS!

Entry for cars is $15, Spectators: Gold coin donation at the gate.

The day will revolve around a show and shine competition with 17 categories, including: Best Ford, Best American, Best V8, Best Interior, Best Paintwork and a peoples choice category. Most cars entered will be in at least 5+ categories.

There will also be a best club on display category so it would be great if everyone came down on the 6th and took part in what is going to be a great show and maybe even win some of the categories!

Each category winner will be taking home $100 in prizes provided by our fantastic sponsors including: Shannons Insurance, Bankstown City Council, Panania Diggers, Torch Publishing, Queen St Customs, BP Milperra, RINCAP Automotive, Bennett Elder Smash Repair, Tyrepower Revesby, Peter Warren Ford, Peter Warren Jeep, Benchmark National Revesby and Villaggio Bar Cafe. The day is being put on and hosted by the Federal Member for Hughes, Craig Kelly MP.

It would be great to see a huge turn out from this forum in support of the NSW Rural Fire Service!

For more information and entry forms please visit our website at www.hughescarshow.com
or shoot me a PM or email at info@hughescarshow.com

Offline Hawkeye2jz

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
Re: (NSW) The Hughes Charity Car Show, Sun. April 6th
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 01:32:51 pm »
I also have some awesome news to share:

I can now confirm that Koenigsegg Australia is on board as a sponsor for the Hughes Charity Car Show! The owner will also be bringing his 2005 Black Koenigsegg CCR down to Kelso Oval on Sunday 6th April for the show, if you don't know what this $1.6mil hyper car looks like see below!

Also just to let you all know; we are letting people pay their $15 on the gate, however we need an entry form from you before the day just so we can know numbers etc

Feel free to PM me for an entry form!

Offline Hawkeye2jz

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
Re: (NSW) The Hughes Charity Car Show, Sun. April 6th
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 12:26:31 pm »
Hi everyone, just wanted to share the article that got written about our upcoming show in the paper today

Just to remind people that we are still taking entries and entry forms can be found at www.hughescarshow.com or by messaging me or emailing me at info@hughescarshow.com