2003-04 White Mustang in Penriff

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 2003-04 White Mustang in Penriff  (Read 6335 times)

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
« on: October 30, 2007, 09:34:28 am »
Last monday nite I was driving through Wallacia heading towards Penrith and a White 03-04 mustang past me going the other way, I little further down along Mulgoa Road this same car came roaring up behind me, Overtook me and another car over double yellow and on a crest , the car he overtook veered off the road  ,the car coming the other way was off the road and this FW in the mustang roared away at lightining speed down towards Penriff.
Id just like to confirm with the driver that "Yes you are a FW"
Almost killed PEOPLE!

Similar to this one but white.
Dead set BIG bOY you give folk a bad name,
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Real muscle cars have 3 pedals. Where theres smoke theres Tyres

R_Beckhaus

R_Beckhaus
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 02:35:38 pm »
Heven, I'm with you,mate. D.H's like that give us folk a bad name. He/She doesn,t deserve the right to drive, let alone in a car as righteous as a Mustang.
Cheers Ron B

Offline TOYBOS

• Stallion
    • [IMG]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z218/TOYBOS/P1010003.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 09:36:26 pm »
fk heav you ok, thats why ppl got behind the easter creek drag strip, to keep ppl off the road, if you want to race do it at the strip. last thing we want is another accident like wat happend in st marys a couple of month ago. we all give owe cars a squert every now and then but not when it causes accident, who ever this person is :-
A; slow down
B: keep it off the roads b4 you kill your self or some one else
C: if your going to be a fw do it in a holden, and let the ppl that enjoy these cars enjoy them with out the cops coming down harder on us then wat they  already.