wedding car available

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: wedding car available  (Read 9657 times)

Offline Basil

• L Plates
wedding car available
« on: October 25, 2007, 01:49:25 pm »
Hello everyone!
i was wondering whether anyone would be interested in hiring out their car and time to drive in our wedding.  currently we are only after 2 mustangs, as my uncle already has a cream coloured hard top mustang.  i would be looking for 2 hard top cream coloured ones or 1 hard top and one convertible.  the wedding is in geelong in april next year.  if anyone could help me out, as i cannot find any places that actually hire out these sorts of cars, that would be fantastic!
thanks

Offline victorypark

• Worked
wedding car available
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 02:11:35 pm »
Ironically basil we have friends getting married in April next year too, in Lorne.  Geelong/Lorne? Not one in the same is it??? *smiles*

Do a google search as there are a couple of places that do them but at the same time there are some generous people on here who may be able to work something out for you.

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
wedding car available
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 09:07:01 pm »
Basil, if it were Red you were after ...  we could certainley help you out.

Offline Basil

• L Plates
wedding car available
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 09:26:18 am »
Hi Mac1.  well red sounds pretty good.  are you from around the geelong area?  at thi stage i'm probly needing the cars for approx 3 hours.  would you be able to post a picture of the cars and  an approx figure of how much you'll charge, and what other info you want to add.  that would be great if you could.  
thanks heaps
sam

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
wedding car available
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 09:28:47 am »
Basil,  message me a contact email, what you expect and we'll get back to you.

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
  • A bit of concours nutter, but I'm still learning!!
wedding car available
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 04:23:20 pm »
Sam

You could always send email or phone MOCA Vic who inturn might know the right the person for the job.

Herman
Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
wedding car available
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 04:43:31 pm »
Basil , how did you go??>

Offline 65tang

• Stallion
wedding car available
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 05:12:20 pm »
Originally posted by Mac1
Basil , how did you go??>

Basill if you need any more cars I have a rangoon red 65 and a 66 Wim White if you are interested.  U2U me if you need any further information.  Cheers
289 66 Coupe White (for sale)
289 65 Coupe Red
Wanting 65/66 Fast Back

Offline jonks

• Pony
wedding car available
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 04:22:38 pm »
Hello - not sure how far away the wedding is or if you have had it but I have a very nice Eleanor fastback (see avitar) that I would be willing to hire for the day (I would drive for you though).  Let me know if you're interested and if so send through an email so I can send you some pictures.  The car has been completely rebuilt and is brand new inside and out.  Will look great in the pics with two other cream cars.

Offline JC074

• Blue Printed
wedding car available
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 04:45:25 pm »
Jonks - got a web site for the business?
Rock on!

Offline jonks

• Pony
wedding car available
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 12:10:36 pm »
not yet, I am at the start up stage as we speak.  At the moment I am finishing off the cars and then the website will be launched.  The site should be up and running by August.  I will email you all the info though if you like - whats your email address?

Offline tlb225

• L Plates
wedding car available
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2008, 05:00:01 pm »
Hi there,
We are also in Geelong and have a beautiful 1966 Raven Black V8 Mustang fully restored, looks fabulous as bridal or groom car? Send me your email and i will send pics if you like?  Good luck
Cheers