vehicle inpsections in melbourne

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: vehicle inpsections in melbourne  (Read 2961 times)

Offline 6R07K

• Stallion
« on: November 06, 2005, 11:15:27 pm »
G'day Guy's

I'm in Perth and could be looking for some one who knows there 66's to do a vehicle inspection before I fly over and  check it out.

Any one have any recomendations on whos good in Melbourne.

Cheers

Ben
Cheers

Ben
Lifes short, play hard.

Offline NOSMustangSupplies

• Thoroughbred
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 11:49:35 am »
ben.

can you advise the members of this forum if the car you have some interest in is a private sale, from one of the mustang importers, through a car yard or on the internet???

as you will probably find that one or possible more of the melbourne members may know or have already inspected the car in question.

and if by chance the car is not one that has been inspected already by someone, im sure i could advise on somebody from the mustang club who could possible take the time and have a look at the car for you depending on area.

i hope this helps you out, so if you can expand on your original post. i think you may be in luck.

Offline 6R07K

• Stallion
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 12:40:20 pm »
Private sale.

66 A code fastback supposedly factory GT, Wimbledon White with black pony interior.

Know mods at the moment I would be looking to change back are Shelby-style wood steering wheel on an adjustable steering column, rack and pinuion steering, t-5 (should be a 4 toploader) and white gauge faces.

That should help any one reconise it.
Cheers

Ben
Lifes short, play hard.

Offline NOSMustangSupplies

• Thoroughbred
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 06:26:36 pm »
ben.

cant say i know the car you are reffereing too.
if you want to give me or other memebrs an idea where it may be located then i can possible advise someone depending on area who may be willing to help you out with your request for an inspection.