Bosskraft heading to the US - professional inspections/locating/importing

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Bosskraft heading to the US - professional inspections/locating/importing  (Read 3556 times)

Offline BossKraft

• Worked
    • Bosskraft
Hi all,

We're off to the USA for business at the end of the month, so if you need anything shipped, inspected or found, please reply directly to me at bosskraft@hotmail.com so that we can schedule it in around existing work.

Cheers.
Sean McDonagh
MCA Gold Card Judge
Judge at SAAC events
Retired MOCA Head Judge (one of them)

Offline NOSMustangSupplies

• Thoroughbred
it is essential I get a very rare and needed radiator posted before you leave, or there will be trouble with a capital T.

regards,

PHILL BERESFORD.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 06:34:49 am by peterp »

Offline BossKraft

• Worked
    • Bosskraft
It's near ready to roll and next trip to the Post Office, it'll be headed your way, mate. I have been smashed lately and the post office here are an absolute pain in the a#@, so I save all my bits and pieces and go ONCE!
Sean McDonagh
MCA Gold Card Judge
Judge at SAAC events

Offline BossKraft

• Worked
    • Bosskraft
Heading off tomorrow morning. Email me if you need anything done while I'm away. I've been given a lengthy list by members here, but always happy to help. bosskraft@hotmail.com

Cheers.
Sean McDonagh
MCA Gold Card Judge
Judge at SAAC events

Offline Darren Dorcich

• Worked
Hi Sean. 

I need a decent B2 block.  My car build is February 1970.  I have sourced a block that turned up with a crappy repair/weld in it.  Cannot get it to seal and my engine guy thinks it may cause more grief than it is worth.  Alos considering an aftermarket block option.  I have heads, manifold and most other bolt on bits.  Also want to stroke it to a 347.

Any help and/or advice appreciated.

My email is darren@360fg.com.au if you need any further information.

Thanks

darren