Cars N Coffee Australia with BossKraft - first Sat of every month

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Cars N Coffee Australia with BossKraft - first Sat of every month  (Read 29830 times)

Offline BossKraft

• Worked
    • Bosskraft
G'day everybody,

We're starting 'Cars N Coffee' here in Australia, starting on September 7th, 2013 - whack it in your calendars as a must attend event..!

It's open to all types of cars, bikes and trucks, who'd like to come and participate in a nice early morning get together. It works a treat in the USA, so no reason for it to not hit off well here. Starts at 6am and runs till about 9am with coffee/tea and breakfast available at the event. This gives you a great way to start your weekend, yet still be able to bail out in time to get the kids to sport, mow your lawns at home, or do whatever you feel like.

Details on our website via this direct link http://www.bosskraft.com/cars-n-coffee.html

We've also got a specific Facebook page for pics and interaction about the event at http://www.facebook.com/carsncoffeeaustralia so please feel free to join up.

The event is to run monthly, unless the weather steps in the way, in which case we'll update both of the above mentioned sites. It's set for the first Saturday of the month, starting September 7th, 2013, so we hope to see you there for a different kind of get together!

« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 08:53:40 pm by BossKraft »
Sean McDonagh
MCA Gold Card Judge
Judge at SAAC events
Retired MOCA Head Judge (one of them)

Offline mwizz

• Shelby
  • MOCSA member #827
  • Name: Mark
  • Car: 1969 Shelby GT500
Brilliant idea Sean, I hope it takes off in other places like SA

Offline 66 Stang

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Keith
Hey Sean,

There is a Coffee Meet, first Sunday of the month at Kellyville Plaza, Wrights Road Kellyville NSW, The next meet is next Sunday 5th May, its also published in the MOCA NSW monthly magazine.

Its open to anyone to come along, meet at 7am - 9am, if you get time drop by and maybe have a chat to the guys about your plans.

I think a few MOCA club members are coming along, then heading up to the all american day at the entrance, so would be a good opportunity for you.

Always good to make something great, into something better.

Cheers
Keith

Offline BossKraft

• Worked
    • Bosskraft
I think it'll be great, as being away all day, nearly every weekend for a car event wears thin on family time, so this way we can do both and we really want to bring out different types of vehicles, not just the same ol' stuff.

Thanks for the tip, Keith. To be honest, I hadn't noticed that one in the club mag. Whatever the case, we'll give this a go, as we've been asked to put some things together specifically on Saturdays, as Sundays are out for many of our members. Also, it's in the southern area of Sydney and we're normally traveling up that way for everything. It'll be nice to cater to the many enthusiasts down this way. I'm sure there's enough car people to go around.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 10:06:45 pm by BossKraft »
Sean McDonagh
MCA Gold Card Judge
Judge at SAAC events

Offline 66 Stang

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
Sean,

I reckon its a great idea, I envy the guys in Victoria, they seem to have more runs than us in NSW, so doing one on the Sat and the Kellyville on the Sun is a great way to take the car for a run, Im up for a run to the southern area, Im sure others will as well.

The Kellyville meet, gets cars from a few different clubs and all different types, when you get some flyers done, let me know as I'd be happy to help circulate them for you on the Hills district / North west Sydney. Just P/M me.

Cheers
Keith

Offline BossKraft

• Worked
    • Bosskraft
Agreed, Keith. We could do with more runs. If everybody came up with runs and ideas, as individuals, we'd have a load of runs to choose from. We need to get more involved as members.  I see the members of the NSW Committee (being on the Committee myself), working hard for the club, yet many members sit back and wait for events to be served on a platter to them. I say get in and start something simple! ;)
Sean McDonagh
MCA Gold Card Judge
Judge at SAAC events

Offline 65muzzy

• Worked
Hopefully not too far south. :grin:

Offline stormin

• Blue Printed
Hi Sean
This type of event has been running on the Central Coast for several years. Used to be at the Krispy Kreme Cafe at Tumbi Umbi but now at a cafe in Tuggerah. Once a month but I think its on a Sunday morning.

Offline 66 Stang

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
Stormin,

Any chance you could get more details and post them under the events, so we know location and when, I would be interested in going up there a visit.

Cheers
Keith

Offline BossKraft

• Worked
    • Bosskraft
We'll all be high on caffeine! ha
Sean McDonagh
MCA Gold Card Judge
Judge at SAAC events

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Matt
Hi Sean,
I believe Picton might be the chosen venue !
Cheers
Matt

Offline stormin

• Blue Printed
Breakfast /coffee run on the Central Coast is held at Cafe Pennoz in the Tuggerah Business Complex on the second Sunday of the month from 7am till around 9am. All sorts of cars and bikes.
Stormin

Offline BossKraft

• Worked
    • Bosskraft
Re: Cars N Coffee Australia with BossKraft - first Sat of every month
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2013, 10:04:26 am »
This coming Sat for this event. Bit annoying that Kev-07 didn't bother to call me about whether we had an event on, before he went and organised the election that day, but, them's the breaks. I'm voting earlier so that it doesn't ruin my weekend.

We've got a terrific, varied collection of vehicles coming on the day, so it'll be really neat. Hope to see you there. It's at 10 Bollard Place, Picton, at Bosskraft's new facility. All welcome. Bacon & egg rolls, tea and coffee/soft drinks available at the event. Come chew the fat with us!

Cheers.
Sean McDonagh
MCA Gold Card Judge
Judge at SAAC events

Offline nickd

• Worked
  • MOCA Vic Member 924
  • Name: Nick
  • Car: 1965 Coupe
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 05:34:02 pm »
Will be at our sons place in Buxton next weekend, with a  bit of luck will see you on Saturday morning.

Offline booah

• Worked
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2013, 08:09:34 am »
There has been a Cars and Coffee happening in WA for the last couple of months, every other weekend in fremantle. The collection of cars is vast and will have to move to a different venue soon due to the high number of cars showing up. On sundays at Capn Munchies for those in WA.

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 05:47:48 pm »
Hi Sean,
Organising a few cars to meet up at Uncle Leo`s truck stop at the start of The Hume Hwy.early Sat morning for the trip down, roughly what travel time should we allow to arrive at your workshop between 6-6.30am?
Cheers
Matt

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
  • Car: 1965 Fastback
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2013, 08:58:33 am »
what travel time should we allow to arrive at your workshop between 6-6.30am?

According to Google Maps, from Uncle Leo's it's 33 mins.

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Uncle+Leo's+Road+House,+Campbelltown+Road,+Glenfield,+New+South+Wales+to+10+Bollard+Place,+Picton&rlz=1C1CHKB_en-GBAU439AU439&sugexp=chrome,mod%3D11&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl

I may just drop in, I'll be coming up from down south, anywhere nearby I can sort out a pink slip? I'm up for rego on Monday.

s
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 09:02:30 am by StephenSLR »

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
  • Name: John
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2013, 09:07:13 am »
According to Google Maps, from Uncle Leo's it's 33 mins.

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Uncle+Leo's+Road+House,+Campbelltown+Road,+Glenfield,+New+South+Wales+to+10+Bollard+Place,+Picton&rlz=1C1CHKB_en-GBAU439AU439&sugexp=chrome,mod%3D11&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl

I may just drop in, I'll be coming up from down south, anywhere nearby I can sort out a pink slip? I'm up for rego on Monday.

s
Stephen,check your pm messages.

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
  • Car: 1965 Fastback
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 09:18:17 am »
Stephen,check your pm messages.

No probs, I shouldn't have an issue getting one, the stangs down south atm so may just bring it up on Saturday via Picco. 

It'll be convenient if I can get one on the day.

s
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 09:19:52 am by StephenSLR »

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2013, 01:51:01 pm »
Even though we had to get up early before the crack of dawn,it was well worth it. What a great turnout of cars. Weather was perfect,company was great as usual. A big thank you to Sean and wife (sorry forgot your name) and Kerry for organising today's event. Many more to come.
Some pics for you to enjoy.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 01:52:55 pm by thebirdman68 »

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2013, 01:56:06 pm »

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2013, 01:58:26 pm »

Offline Bumblebee

• Blue Printed
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2013, 03:19:12 pm »
What a great morning, great idea and hospitality, thanks Sean, Bernice, Kerry and Carol.

Hope we get to do it again and the new workshop is a stunner!

Thanks for organising the day.
Cheers Bee

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2013, 03:42:22 pm »
Some great shots there as usual John (Birdman) and what a great day for the run down to Picton early this morning.
Thanks to Sean and Bernice and all that helped out,a great looking facility you have there  :thumb:

Cheers
Matt

Offline 68Coupe

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Andrew
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2013, 06:17:13 pm »
Saturday morning Coffee 'n Cars to mark the opening of BossKrafts new workshop.

Great run down to Picton this morning with Matt making me push my car harder than I usually do just to keep up - the '68 coupe didn't miss a beat.  :thumb:

Birdman (John) has already posted some pics, but here a few more from the morning -