Ford vs Holden Grudge Match - Norwell Race Track 27th April

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Ford vs Holden Grudge Match - Norwell Race Track 27th April  (Read 3086 times)

Offline grudgematch

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
Hey Guys,

just letting you know about a new track based event we are holding @ the norwell race track half way between Gold Coast and Brisbane on the 27th April.

Anyone with a car from the Ford (or GM) range of cars is invited to enter - and we are catering for everything from late model cars through to classics.
(cars will be grouped out on track based on driver skill and era.)

It is a technical track with a skidpan that will also be running all day and is the perfect event for someone that has either never done a track day before and is interested, or someone who regularly likes to take their cars out to QR / Lakeside.

We have a range of different clubs entered already and spots are very limited due to the parking space available at the venue.

If the mustang club was keen on even having their own "series" within the event we would be happy to work with you guys and cater something specific!

for more info, head to http://www.fordvsholden.com.au http://www.fordvsholden.com.au

or call me (loz) on 0433 249 339 to discuss further!

What you get:

8 Hours of NON-STOP Motorsport
Driver Briefing with a V8 Legend John Faulkner
Learn The Track - Warmup Practice
Cruise Sessions (+passengers)
Race Your Mates
3 Timed Sprint Sessions
Top Car Grudge Match Shootout
Winners Trophies
Unlimited Skid Pan (+passengers)
Skids & Drifts Comp
Free BBQ Lunch
Overview

When : Saturday, 27th April

Where : Holden Performance Driving Centre, Norwell, QLD (near Yatala)

Whats on : Sprint Sessions, On Track Cruising, Skid Pan, BBQ, Race Your Mates.

How Much : $250 per car - Passengers / Spectators FREE

***this is not a public spectator event, please only friends of competitors***

Offline grudgematch

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
Re: Ford vs Holden Grudge Match - Norwell Race Track 27th April
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 11:13:28 am »
Also, am chatting to the camaro club, and classic chev club to possibly getting some classic cars out on the day..

the sprint groups are divided into 7 cars, so if we can get 7 cars entered early we can build in a classic sprint tournament.

...only pre-requisite for the day is to bring a helmet - instructors and professional photographers will be available on the day, along with hopefully a few V8 supercar guys!

Offline grudgematch

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
Re: Ford vs Holden Grudge Match - Norwell Race Track 27th April
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 12:52:56 pm »
Just letting you all know we have a few V8 Drivers coming out to our Ford vs Holden Grudge Match @ Norwell next saturday
 (Steve Owen, Paul Morris, Andre Heimgartner, some of the guys from Tekno & FPR)

As part of the build up to the day we are offering a chance to win some hotlaps with one of these guys!

pretty easy facebook comp...

check it out :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ford-vs-Holden-Grudge-Match/343058662462623