3rd Annual Isabella and Marcus Fund Classic Car Day - Sunday March 3

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 3rd Annual Isabella and Marcus Fund Classic Car Day - Sunday March 3  (Read 5967 times)

Offline MachAttack

• Worked
The organizers have secured a larger venue for this year's event and are hoping to attract as many cars as possible. 100% of proceeds go towards the Isabella and Marcus Fund for research into paediatric brain stem tumours. Come along and support a good cause, it's always a good family day.

http://www.isabellaandmarcusfund.org.au/

Some photos from last year:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.317073505019117.76631.158775944182208&type=1

Offline MachAttack

• Worked
 :burnout: :burnout: I have it on good authority that Peter and Debbie Gray will be bringing their burnout monsters for the day.  :burnout: :burnout:
Excellent news for the Isabella and Marcus Fund, it's shaping up to be a great day. Really looking forward to this one.

Offline 70BOSS

• Stallion
Ha !! shoulda read the Forum and not last Friday's Herald Sun for the date.
Like many others, turned up to find the wrong date had been entered in the paper.
Doh !...hope to make it, sounds like  a great event.

Offline MachAttack

• Worked
From what I hear Tony and Daniela spent the day turning people around at the venue on Sunday. Don't know how the Herald-Sun managed to get it wrong but I hope most people are like you and come back in March. It's going to be a great day and all involved in organizing the event have put in a lot of hard work to raise money for such a worthy cause. I'd hate to see it ruined by a printing error that was out of their control. I'll be helping out on the day and hope to see plenty of Mustang owners there.

Offline MILD67

• Worked
  • Name: Rob
im  praying mine will be ready

:kickass:
Look at your car. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped buying dodgy cars and bought an 67, yours could be like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? ...You're on MOCA, reading the signature your signature could be like! Anything is possible when your car looks like my car...................

Offline MachAttack

• Worked
Well you've got a little over 3 weeks so get cracking.  :thumb:
Even if it's not ready, come down for a look. They have room for around 450 cars and are hoping to fill it.

Offline MachAttack

• Worked
29 and sunny is the forecast for the day, anyone here bringing their car?

Offline 70BOSS

• Stallion
Yes,  I will be there, I think MYSADL is also. :thumb:

Offline MILD67

• Worked
  • Name: Rob
I will prob be there for a look without the car, waiting on bonnet to be painted and radiator to be modified.
Look at your car. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped buying dodgy cars and bought an 67, yours could be like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? ...You're on MOCA, reading the signature your signature could be like! Anything is possible when your car looks like my car...................

Offline Moz

• Blue Printed
Re: 3rd Annual Isabella and Marcus Fund Classic Car Day - Sunday March 3
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 04:57:37 am »
I might go if we finish wiring up an old mansion we are doing

Moz

Offline MachAttack

• Worked
Good stuff, the more the merrier.
 :thumb:

Offline caretaker65

• Worked
Hey guy's..

I'll be cruzin' down in the morning as well.. catch up hopefully..  :burnout:

Offline red066

• Worked
Just finished putting my gearbox back in , after sorting out flywheel issues  and all good now , so i will be there also
cheers Peter

Offline MachAttack

• Worked
Thanks to those who turned up. Big turnout of 550 cars helped the guys raise over $21,000 for a very worthy cause.

Offline 68Coupe

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Andrew
Congratulations, money raised for a good cause and some nice cars on display. Looks like you guys south of the border are getting plenty of good weather to enjoy your cars - unlike up here where we are getting plenty of rain.

:itsnotfair:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 09:36:58 pm by 68Coupe »

Offline 70BOSS

• Stallion
As can be seen in the photos it was indeed a great day. I think it was terrific to see so many offering to put in and offer their time and money to raise funds for this cause. One example ; the young girl selling coffees from her :thumb: van was run off her feet but smiled away & chatted as she worked feverishly putting every dollar she collected towards the fund raiser. :thumb: WELL DONE

Further, as we left, event organisers and helpers lined the drive out and thanked everyone for coming and supporting the day, hoping to see us back next year....well done to them i say.

Offline MachAttack

• Worked
Yes we have been getting plenty of sunshine and what an absolute cracker of a day yesterday was. The event is run by a great bunch of people who are extremely grateful to every person who came. Last year saw 120 cars in a much smaller venue so it was great to see how much it has grown in such a short time. They'll be looking into another venue for next year as public parking and access to the oval was very limited.

Offline 66 Hertz

• Web Editor
  • Top Streeter
  • SA member #787 MOCSA
    • http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww313/ozzyone_photos/66%20GT350H/?albumv
  • Name: Dale
unlike up here where we are getting plenty of rain.

:itsnotfair: we dont ever get any rain........in SA...its way too dry
Paint by IMAGE CLASSIC CARS
build thread...http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,14043.0.html

Offline MachAttack

• Worked