Coffee Meet Kellyville NSW first Sunday of every month

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Coffee Meet Kellyville NSW first Sunday of every month  (Read 181332 times)

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
  • Name: John
Re: Coffee Meet Kellyville NSW first Sunday of every month
« Reply #400 on: October 29, 2014, 06:42:10 pm »
Would love to but I have the Sydney to Gong ride on. So I'm out. Enjoy and boys take some pics.

Offline Raven

• Worked
« Reply #401 on: October 29, 2014, 09:02:27 pm »
Yes All good.

Offline griff

• Worked
  • 65GT Slowback
  • Name: griff
« Reply #402 on: October 29, 2014, 09:49:43 pm »
Forster is where the bride and i will be heading this weekend. might sneak down to buledelah show n shine for an uncle merv in my mates EH.
enjoy kellyville boys and dont wake/anger the neighbours (thats for the benefit of a certain XE falcon owner...)  :toetapping:
griff
when a 3 month engine rebuild turns into 3 year bare metal resto.
you get that .....

Offline 68Coupe

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Andrew
« Reply #403 on: October 30, 2014, 11:47:53 am »
Yep, if the weather is good I'll be going. Weather forecast is a bit dodgy for the weekend though.

Cheers, Aspro

Offline 66 Stang

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Keith
« Reply #404 on: November 01, 2014, 09:28:59 am »
Whether is look good for tomorrow's Coffee meet, don't forget 7am at Kellyville Plaza, Wrights Road, Kellyville.

Cheers
Keith

Offline 68Coupe

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
« Reply #405 on: November 02, 2014, 12:02:36 pm »
Perfect weather and a big turnout for a great morning of cars and coffee. Cars were arriving all morning and easily over 120 cars and a few classic trucks provided plenty to look at and talk about. Really enjoyed the morning and catch up with the guys.

One car turned up this morning and lowered the usual high standards of presentation a bit - Big Al's sleeper '66 Falcon coupe with a nice patina and no paint. It was the star attraction of the morning.  :lol:

And here's a link for a few more pics of the morning, didn't get a pic of every car but I think most of the Mustangs -  around 15 or more.

Cheers, Andrew

http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/Red68Coupe/slideshow/Kellyville%20Cars%20n%20Coffee%20Nov14?sort=2
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 08:36:28 am by 68Coupe »

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Matt
« Reply #406 on: November 02, 2014, 12:20:16 pm »
Great shots there as usual Aspro, Big Al`s `new` ride is the one car that you would take to the local shopping centre and not have to worry about possible damage from careless driver`s. It was suggested that nothing but a bit of sand paper was all that was needed to get it to shine  :grin:
Overall a fantastic morning with a lot of variety in different makes and models to suit everyone's taste.
It was nice to finally meet young Rich (Rick106) in his beautiful 69 `418` Mach 1 this morning, a very nice car indeed  :thumb:

Cheers
Matt

Offline thruster

• Worked
  • Name: John.
« Reply #407 on: November 03, 2014, 07:41:30 am »
Sounds like you all had a Bloody great turnout, the car was washed and ready but after waking up at 4am to WSW win the ACL I was stuffed and needed to crash,I have to make the next meet , great pics Andrew  :thumb:

cam

cam
« Reply #408 on: November 03, 2014, 06:57:20 pm »
FYI guys

This has been bought to our attention so thought we would pass it on.  Coles are asking the car enthusiasts who visit Kellyville each month to find another location as they do not have the room

Extract from an email.....

"..........Thanks for your time this afternoon to discuss the monthly car rally in the Kellyville Plaza carpark.

As outlined during our telephone conversation, the Kellyville Plaza shopping centre is undergoing a major development. As a result, the capacity of the Centre’s carpark is considerably restricted. The influx of cars from the monthly rally causes extra congestion and restricts car spaces for other customers conducting their regular shopping at the Centre.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could advise your members and interested groups, that the Kellyville Plaza carpark is no longer suitable for these type of gatherings and that an alternative venue needs to be selected.

Please express my appreciation for the patronage of the Centre by your members and interested groups and for their assistance in this matter.

Regards,
Mark Smithers
Facilities Manager NSW | Property"

Offline RayAzza

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW
  • Name: RAY
« Reply #409 on: November 03, 2014, 07:33:56 pm »
Woollies
./__ __ __ __ __\.
( ]]] __ O __ [[[ )
 \_o_ _____ _o_/
   |___|     |___|

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #410 on: November 03, 2014, 08:57:20 pm »
Seems like another busy outing at Kellyville and thanks for the pics Aspro,well done.

Looks like someone Coles/Woolies is upset cause Gloria Jeans are taking all the glory on that one Sunday a month.  :smash:

Offline 66 Stang

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
« Reply #411 on: November 03, 2014, 09:29:23 pm »
FYI guys

This has been bought to our attention so thought we would pass it on.  Coles are asking the car enthusiasts who visit Kellyville each month to find another location as they do not have the room

Extract from an email.....

"..........Thanks for your time this afternoon to discuss the monthly car rally in the Kellyville Plaza carpark.

As outlined during our telephone conversation, the Kellyville Plaza shopping centre is undergoing a major development. As a result, the capacity of the Centre’s carpark is considerably restricted. The influx of cars from the monthly rally causes extra congestion and restricts car spaces for other customers conducting their regular shopping at the Centre.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could advise your members and interested groups, that the Kellyville Plaza carpark is no longer suitable for these type of gatherings and that an alternative venue needs to be selected.

Please express my appreciation for the patronage of the Centre by your members and interested groups and for their assistance in this matter.

Regards,
Mark Smithers
Facilities Manager NSW | Property"

Whilst many may find this disappointing, we must respect the views of the centre management and thank them for the support they have provided to the many and varied car enthusiasts who attended this meet.

As this is not a mustang owners club run event, until a new and more suitable venue is identified by the organisers, this event will be removed from the club events list.

As soon as I hear any information relating to a new venue, I will let everyone know, until that time, please as enthusiasts, support the centre management decision.

Regards
Keith

Offline Rick106

• Worked
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Richard
« Reply #412 on: November 03, 2014, 11:28:37 pm »
Great outing and great to finally meet Matt and Keith, lovely blokes!
That is hugely disappointing news. This is my favourite meet. It wasn't that busy and most are gone by 9am anyway. Hmmmm ... Hopefully this gets straightened out.

Offline 68Coupe

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
« Reply #413 on: November 04, 2014, 06:20:57 pm »
 :tissue: Most disappointing as I really enjoyed this meet. For me it was the perfect distance to be able to give the '68 coupe a really good 45-50 minute early morning run out to Kellyville.

Looks like first Sunday of the month will be over my way for Cavallino Cars and Coffee next time?

Cheers, Andrew

Offline Ang1965

• Thoroughbred
« Reply #414 on: November 07, 2014, 04:19:59 pm »
All is not lost (yet).. for those on Facebook you can follow their page https://www.facebook.com/groups/Sunday.drivers.coffee.meet/

It appears that the organiser of the event (at least the guy who started it, not much to organise) was not aware of the above email sent by Center Management. He has been in contact with them and has spoken to a number of shop owners and requesting Center Management to retract the email.... he seems adamant that they are not going to move the event and at this stage is not looking for an alternative venue.. I however will be surprised if center management change their mind.

Offline skev

• Blue Printed
« Reply #415 on: December 06, 2014, 04:43:32 pm »
Fair enough, but if I'm over that way tomorrow morning ill probably stop in for a coffee 🍵
67 Convertible

Offline 68Coupe

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
« Reply #416 on: December 06, 2014, 07:37:51 pm »
Fair enough, but if I'm over that way tomorrow morning ill probably stop in for a coffee 🍵

Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow morning; my guess is plenty of cars will still turn up for an early morning coffee. What do they do, put security on the front entrance and turn cars away? There were very few centre patrons their at that time of the morning anyway. :shrug:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 08:49:55 pm by 68Coupe »

Offline Rick106

• Worked
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Richard
« Reply #417 on: December 07, 2014, 06:21:37 pm »
Anyone know how this morning went? Unfortunately I couldn't make it (cars in the shop).

Offline RayAzza

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW
  • Name: RAY
« Reply #418 on: December 07, 2014, 07:28:08 pm »
Went out there for a coffee and was a good turnout of cars.
./__ __ __ __ __\.
( ]]] __ O __ [[[ )
 \_o_ _____ _o_/
   |___|     |___|

Offline thruster

• Worked
  • Name: John.
« Reply #419 on: December 08, 2014, 06:25:17 am »
You guys coming out to Penrith next week ?

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #420 on: December 08, 2014, 10:24:57 am »
Went out there for a coffee and was a good turnout of cars.

Any pics Ray?

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #421 on: December 08, 2014, 10:25:58 am »
You guys coming out to Penrith next week ?

Maybe,not a definite.

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #422 on: December 08, 2014, 10:27:37 am »
Anyone know how this morning went? Unfortunately I couldn't make it (cars in the shop).

Car is in the shop!!!
Suspension upgrade??? Any updates???

Offline 65PQNI

• Stallion
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Paul

Offline 66 Stang

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
« Reply #424 on: February 01, 2015, 10:58:57 am »
How many cars turned up?, what was the general feedback around centre management and if this meet will continue.

It was always a great car meet.